Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Urgent leveling services
1 2
@lilyscarlett
I was going to say something like 5KT per level, so 75kT, I dunno if that's too high for you though.
@lilyscarlett
I was going to say something like 5KT per level, so 75kT, I dunno if that's too high for you though.
tumblr_nhdvnd4Pqa1u3wsjco8_r1_100.png
@Ryuku
Sounds good to me if it's okay with you c:, looking for any familiars in specific? Or any specific quantity of seafood?
@Bannered
In that case, mind if I send you a lvl 10 to get it up to 15? that would come to be 25k T, and I think I have enough centaur and harpy familiars for that, would have to double check tho
@Ryuku
Sounds good to me if it's okay with you c:, looking for any familiars in specific? Or any specific quantity of seafood?
@Bannered
In that case, mind if I send you a lvl 10 to get it up to 15? that would come to be 25k T, and I think I have enough centaur and harpy familiars for that, would have to double check tho
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
@lilyscarlett

actually, would it be alright if i raised the price to 40k? ;u;
and not really looking for anything in particular!
@lilyscarlett

actually, would it be alright if i raised the price to 40k? ;u;
and not really looking for anything in particular!
if you play cs i trade c$ for treasure/gems!
1 c$ = 5.9 gems = 3835t
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@LilyScarlett
Sure, sounds good to me!
ETA: I like all familiars, I was just saying those to make it easier for you, you can send others too. :3
@LilyScarlett
Sure, sounds good to me!
ETA: I like all familiars, I was just saying those to make it easier for you, you can send others too. :3
@Ryuku
considering the little time left, sure, why not.
I'll probably send 10k worth of seafood and the rest in familiars that you are missing
@bannered
Oki doki, I'll take a look and send you the familiars in like 20 min tops.

I'll send the dragons to both of you and proceed to sort your corresponding payment c:
@Ryuku
considering the little time left, sure, why not.
I'll probably send 10k worth of seafood and the rest in familiars that you are missing
@bannered
Oki doki, I'll take a look and send you the familiars in like 20 min tops.

I'll send the dragons to both of you and proceed to sort your corresponding payment c:
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
@LilyScarlett
Sounds great!
@LilyScarlett
Sounds great!
{font=font]@lilyscarlett

aaa, so sorry!!
i didn't realize that i had to be finished by rollover, i'd be happy to do it a later dom push though ;o;
{font=font]@lilyscarlett

aaa, so sorry!!
i didn't realize that i had to be finished by rollover, i'd be happy to do it a later dom push though ;o;
1 c$ = 5.9 gems = 3835t
@lilyscarlett

aaa, so sorry!!
@lilyscarlett

aaa, so sorry!!
1 c$ = 5.9 gems = 3835t
@Ryuku
It's okay, I might need some leveling services after the push so I'll keep you in mind nwn
I hope you have a lovely nice day!
@Ryuku
It's okay, I might need some leveling services after the push so I'll keep you in mind nwn
I hope you have a lovely nice day!
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
@LilyScarlett
I'm done. :) I'll send her back when you send payment, if that's good. :3
@LilyScarlett
I'm done. :) I'll send her back when you send payment, if that's good. :3
1 2