Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Eyyyyyyy, new to forums! Talk to me.
I've been lurking for awhile, but I never actually say anything. Let's change that.

I'm Allen, and I like dragons and Splatoon. What about the rest of you?
I've been lurking for awhile, but I never actually say anything. Let's change that.

I'm Allen, and I like dragons and Splatoon. What about the rest of you?
I'm more of a out there person with the special ability to bumps/trip over anything even air. But yeah i'm new to the forums too
I'm more of a out there person with the special ability to bumps/trip over anything even air. But yeah i'm new to the forums too
@minu *hi fives* heckkkkkk yeaaaaaaaah! B) and thank you! I You reminded me that I still need to finish those.
I have to say your descriptions for your dragons are also pretty cool, and all of your dragons are remarkably pretty!
@minu *hi fives* heckkkkkk yeaaaaaaaah! B) and thank you! I You reminded me that I still need to finish those.
I have to say your descriptions for your dragons are also pretty cool, and all of your dragons are remarkably pretty!
@MiloUDoll oo nice to meet you! How goes your time on flight rising so far?
@MiloUDoll oo nice to meet you! How goes your time on flight rising so far?
@MarshmallowCat I've been remarkably busy on swap threads, but I never do much anything else, so hello! My name is Matthew! I joined on the last window, August 13th. I've been enjoying myself so far ^u^
Right now I'm working on writing bios and making them pretty.
@MarshmallowCat I've been remarkably busy on swap threads, but I never do much anything else, so hello! My name is Matthew! I joined on the last window, August 13th. I've been enjoying myself so far ^u^
Right now I'm working on writing bios and making them pretty.
tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.png KnCHVU9.png
Tn4TEAZ.png
EjNmpOb.png gaTqJ8t.png
@MarshmallowCat NIce to meet you too and my time on flightrising is okay I'm still learning the areas around the site but I'm making by
@MarshmallowCat NIce to meet you too and my time on flightrising is okay I'm still learning the areas around the site but I'm making by