Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can I please have my Bonus and Food back
1 2 3 4
Yeah I too thought this was a display glitch! I am also pretty upset about losing so much food and bonus time! :'c

I hope they do something.
Yeah I too thought this was a display glitch! I am also pretty upset about losing so much food and bonus time! :'c

I hope they do something.
I lost ~200 insects, ~600 meat, and ~300 plants.
I lost ~200 insects, ~600 meat, and ~300 plants.
omg, I'm having the same problem ;;
omg, I'm having the same problem ;;
I am having the same problem but fortunately my friend warned me before I fed mine...
I am having the same problem but fortunately my friend warned me before I fed mine...
I made the (mistake) before I realized it was a bug, of feeding them :-(
I made the (mistake) before I realized it was a bug, of feeding them :-(
9a63e48a3088ac689e93eb20fd84b2102f10a45e.png
I fed mine, just because I wanted to go in the coli to farm :c

I lost over 800 insects, 600 meat, 500 seafood and 600 plants :c

I want my food back :c

One is still hungry.
I fed mine, just because I wanted to go in the coli to farm :c

I lost over 800 insects, 600 meat, 500 seafood and 600 plants :c

I want my food back :c

One is still hungry.
Im just a newbie joined yesterday and only had so much food i just feed them an hour ago and now there hungry again and i dont have food. I cant breed because of it and lost my bonus
Im just a newbie joined yesterday and only had so much food i just feed them an hour ago and now there hungry again and i dont have food. I cant breed because of it and lost my bonus
I fed mine so I could try and use the Coliseum with whoever got randomly fed, and between turns my dragons went back to 0 energy so it was a waste for nothing. e.e
I fed mine so I could try and use the Coliseum with whoever got randomly fed, and between turns my dragons went back to 0 energy so it was a waste for nothing. e.e
Yeah, I thought it was a display big as has happened before but nope, out of food and still have starving dragons. They were full and happy when I went to be, had a bonus, all gone now. :(
Yeah, I thought it was a display big as has happened before but nope, out of food and still have starving dragons. They were full and happy when I went to be, had a bonus, all gone now. :(
I had the same issue.
I had the same issue.
1 2 3 4