Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can I please have my Bonus and Food back
1 2 3 4
My dragons are starving, my food is gone, and I lost my bonus.

Here is a screen shot of all the food I lost. It also shows that I had my bonus.

Fix this please?

726sdx.png
My dragons are starving, my food is gone, and I lost my bonus.

Here is a screen shot of all the food I lost. It also shows that I had my bonus.

Fix this please?

726sdx.png
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/c8bf72c5ae15218ee90f6163db12baa9/tumblr_mslduoi5Ri1sh6rnno1_500.png[/img] I've got the same problem and I'm hoping we at least get some of our food back :/
tumblr_mslduoi5Ri1sh6rnno1_500.png

I've got the same problem and I'm hoping we at least get some of our food back :/
I'm having the same problem. I went and fed my dragons thinking it was just the usual Energy Bar not displaying correctly, but apparently it wasn't and ate up nearly literally every piece of food I had left. No bonus anymore. Gathering turns didn't reset. I still have 2 unfed dragons because I ran out of Seafood because I've never had to use that much in one go. Lost nearly 1000 Insects.

I'm not real happy rn. :c
I'm having the same problem. I went and fed my dragons thinking it was just the usual Energy Bar not displaying correctly, but apparently it wasn't and ate up nearly literally every piece of food I had left. No bonus anymore. Gathering turns didn't reset. I still have 2 unfed dragons because I ran out of Seafood because I've never had to use that much in one go. Lost nearly 1000 Insects.

I'm not real happy rn. :c
Same problem with me, full energy bar, then suddenly drops to none and lost my bonuses.
Same problem with me, full energy bar, then suddenly drops to none and lost my bonuses.
I am also on T5CmrJd.png
Same Problem here. I dont know where I should get so much food for just one dinner. o.O
My bonus is gone and my gathering turns too.

Can this be fixed please?
Same Problem here. I dont know where I should get so much food for just one dinner. o.O
My bonus is gone and my gathering turns too.

Can this be fixed please?
i'm hoping for at least 250 food of each type as reimbursement :(( this is pretty devastating, especially for my sister who just joined!!
i'm hoping for at least 250 food of each type as reimbursement :(( this is pretty devastating, especially for my sister who just joined!!
I noticed it too but i thought it was bugged (happens sometimes) but after logging in and out its staying like this. noticed gathering dint reset either so decided to check forums first before feeding good thing I did >_>

Not feeding until this gets solved
I noticed it too but i thought it was bugged (happens sometimes) but after logging in and out its staying like this. noticed gathering dint reset either so decided to check forums first before feeding good thing I did >_>

Not feeding until this gets solved
CrystalforestBanner_zps9da0837a-1.png
I also fed my dragons thinking it was just a display glitch (which has happened a couple of times before) and then BOOM. No more food and hungry babies yet to be fed.

I'm hoping for a rollback once the staff wakes up. Or at least an "i'm sorry" package :/
I also fed my dragons thinking it was just a display glitch (which has happened a couple of times before) and then BOOM. No more food and hungry babies yet to be fed.

I'm hoping for a rollback once the staff wakes up. Or at least an "i'm sorry" package :/
I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who thought this was a display glitch.. Because i lost all 450ish of my foods on each one unu SO LAME
I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who thought this was a display glitch.. Because i lost all 450ish of my foods on each one unu SO LAME
I lost around 220 insects, and plants. 60 Seafood, and around 120 meat. Im kind of glad I"m not the only one, But I didn't get a screenshot. x______x
I lost around 220 insects, and plants. 60 Seafood, and around 120 meat. Im kind of glad I"m not the only one, But I didn't get a screenshot. x______x
1 2 3 4