Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Suddenly STARVING
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33
Ah damn it, I already fed my dragons before I realised it was a glitch... damn newbieness...
Ah damn it, I already fed my dragons before I realised it was a glitch... damn newbieness...
banner.png
Chiming in with the same problem. My dragons are all starving, though I kept my clan bonus. I cannot gather anything either my gathers are still 0. I was able to incubate my eggs however. Pinkerton is also not working for me as well.

At present I do not have enough food to restore all my dragons to full health and I have quite a lot of food stockpiled.

AS an aside the site is also running like molasses. It took me 5 minutes just to load the forums page, and then another 5 minutes to open this thread so I could post.
Chiming in with the same problem. My dragons are all starving, though I kept my clan bonus. I cannot gather anything either my gathers are still 0. I was able to incubate my eggs however. Pinkerton is also not working for me as well.

At present I do not have enough food to restore all my dragons to full health and I have quite a lot of food stockpiled.

AS an aside the site is also running like molasses. It took me 5 minutes just to load the forums page, and then another 5 minutes to open this thread so I could post.
Came home from late dinner, after 12am, so I figure it's a good time to feed my dragons. I've kept my bonus going since day three, and have never lost it. Somehow, I managed to keep my bonus, but fed my dragons and they depleted my stores from between 383 and over 400 of meat, plants and fish down to 0... my insect stores were over 600, and are now at about 230ish?

Somehow I've missed losing my bonus, but since my dragons have never eaten more than between 30 and 50ish from any of my foodstores, even when they got down really close to 80%, I'm going to assume that utterly depleting them is... yeah not correct?

I've spent the last week building up my stores, so that's ... kinda super frustrating and disheartening, to suddenly be at 0 on everything but insects. My guardian-trash-cans are going to finish those off the next time my dragons need feeding X_X

I haven't checked daily resets, but I can barely navigate the site right now, so I'm guessing there's just some real issues going on.

EDIT:
@warriorjames :| Well, I hadn't even considered that it could be something like that, but now it's all I can think of. D:< Obviously we just need to band together.

Just as an update, my daily gathers did NOT reset. I am still at 0, so my stores are depleted from what should have been one very small top-off feeding, and I cannot gather more. Pinkerton DID reset for me. I can't confirm nests, as I have none active, and didn't play games yesterday, so not sure about lucky streak. but at the very least, gathers did not.

EDIT 2:
Went to sell some things from my hoard, suddenly lost all energy, and my bonus. Came to the forums and my energy had bounced back to 100% but bonus is still gone. Woo! Wild and crazy bug night!
Came home from late dinner, after 12am, so I figure it's a good time to feed my dragons. I've kept my bonus going since day three, and have never lost it. Somehow, I managed to keep my bonus, but fed my dragons and they depleted my stores from between 383 and over 400 of meat, plants and fish down to 0... my insect stores were over 600, and are now at about 230ish?

Somehow I've missed losing my bonus, but since my dragons have never eaten more than between 30 and 50ish from any of my foodstores, even when they got down really close to 80%, I'm going to assume that utterly depleting them is... yeah not correct?

I've spent the last week building up my stores, so that's ... kinda super frustrating and disheartening, to suddenly be at 0 on everything but insects. My guardian-trash-cans are going to finish those off the next time my dragons need feeding X_X

I haven't checked daily resets, but I can barely navigate the site right now, so I'm guessing there's just some real issues going on.

EDIT:
@warriorjames :| Well, I hadn't even considered that it could be something like that, but now it's all I can think of. D:< Obviously we just need to band together.

Just as an update, my daily gathers did NOT reset. I am still at 0, so my stores are depleted from what should have been one very small top-off feeding, and I cannot gather more. Pinkerton DID reset for me. I can't confirm nests, as I have none active, and didn't play games yesterday, so not sure about lucky streak. but at the very least, gathers did not.

EDIT 2:
Went to sell some things from my hoard, suddenly lost all energy, and my bonus. Came to the forums and my energy had bounced back to 100% but bonus is still gone. Woo! Wild and crazy bug night!
Same here!
Guys I know you added new users and everything, but maybe you should sadly limit the number for each intake? To only 2000 or so, if its going to cause so many issues for everyone, players and team included!

I'd like my energy and bonus back please!
Same here!
Guys I know you added new users and everything, but maybe you should sadly limit the number for each intake? To only 2000 or so, if its going to cause so many issues for everyone, players and team included!

I'd like my energy and bonus back please!
9575371043_87b30504a8_o.png
Same issues as everyone else. Dragons suddenly starving, and none of my daily things other than incubating are available. Since there are half a dozen topics about this in the bug-report forum, and this one has eight pages, I shall assume the issue is being worked on, and wait patiently-but-nervously. My poor starving babies!
Same issues as everyone else. Dragons suddenly starving, and none of my daily things other than incubating are available. Since there are half a dozen topics about this in the bug-report forum, and this one has eight pages, I shall assume the issue is being worked on, and wait patiently-but-nervously. My poor starving babies!
@warriorjames That'd be horrible.
@warriorjames That'd be horrible.
kYXwQ7e.pngwynnyng.gif
Same problem here :/
Starving dragons, no bonus, no gathering turns =C
Same problem here :/
Starving dragons, no bonus, no gathering turns =C

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
I had same problems and now I got no more food for any of my dragons :( Well this is ain't good.
I had same problems and now I got no more food for any of my dragons :( Well this is ain't good.
I lost a lot of food feeding suddenly starving dragons and cant gather today as turns are zero, just like a lot of others here. I seem to have lost my three day bonus as well :(
I lost a lot of food feeding suddenly starving dragons and cant gather today as turns are zero, just like a lot of others here. I seem to have lost my three day bonus as well :(
I have the same problem, it's just odd O-o
I had my dragons well feed and my bonus and now...puff
I have the same problem, it's just odd O-o
I had my dragons well feed and my bonus and now...puff
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33