Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My clan energy just dropped to 2%
1 2
It was 100% before the rollover...
It was 100% before the rollover...
| Click the banner to see my offer | @Cool to get my attention |
So is it just me?

Kinda lame.. I need to hoard tons of food to get at 100 percent again and lost my gathering turns/bonus :(
So is it just me?

Kinda lame.. I need to hoard tons of food to get at 100 percent again and lost my gathering turns/bonus :(
Same thing happened to me, but I was dropped to 1%. I tried feeding them, but now I'm foodless.
Same thing happened to me, but I was dropped to 1%. I tried feeding them, but now I'm foodless.
Same thing is happened to me :O

Do we really need to waste our own food supplies for this or will they fix it for us?
Same thing is happened to me :O

Do we really need to waste our own food supplies for this or will they fix it for us?
Ok so its not just me.
Must be a glitch.
Im not wasting my food right now :P Ill wait till they fix this.
Ok so its not just me.
Must be a glitch.
Im not wasting my food right now :P Ill wait till they fix this.
I'm personally logging off and not touching anything until the devs comment on this. Its a site wide bug and I'm sure they'll have something to say about it! Hopefully they will able to fix it for us, getting 60ish dragons from 0 to 100% is no joke >.
I'm personally logging off and not touching anything until the devs comment on this. Its a site wide bug and I'm sure they'll have something to say about it! Hopefully they will able to fix it for us, getting 60ish dragons from 0 to 100% is no joke >.
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
I had over 900 meat and now I have half that feeding my dragons. I expect it to be replaced. I am so, so, so sick and tired of this slow, laggy, buggy, glitchy site.
I had over 900 meat and now I have half that feeding my dragons. I expect it to be replaced. I am so, so, so sick and tired of this slow, laggy, buggy, glitchy site.
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
Used all my food to fix it, it was at 1%. A few of my dragons STILL went hungry and so I went to get more food but I have 0 turns.
Used all my food to fix it, it was at 1%. A few of my dragons STILL went hungry and so I went to get more food but I have 0 turns.
szbt.png
[quote name="ZombieDoe" date="2013-09-04 01:13:11"]Used all my food to fix it, it was at 1%. A few of my dragons STILL went hungry and so I went to get more food but I have 0 turns.[/quote] same here. what the hell is going on??
ZombieDoe wrote on 2013-09-04 01:13:11:
same here. what the hell is going on??
*place egg here*-->
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
Same thing happened to me. Just depleted all my food storage to fix it. Sigh.
Same thing happened to me. Just depleted all my food storage to fix it. Sigh.
1 2