Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | And SCAers on FR?
1 2
...BUMP!

I wanna see more SCA-dians!
...BUMP!

I wanna see more SCA-dians!
@IvoryBolt

AWK

One of my friends told me about this organization before summer began, I was so excited about its existence but then I forgot about it D:

How do you get started with it? Do you sign up or something? I want to get involved so badly D:
@IvoryBolt

AWK

One of my friends told me about this organization before summer began, I was so excited about its existence but then I forgot about it D:

How do you get started with it? Do you sign up or something? I want to get involved so badly D:
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
Usually there is a local chapter, and I know most are okay with people just showing up...that being said, if it's at someone's house, it may be best to go with someone you know, or at least get in contact before you just pop in xD
Usually there is a local chapter, and I know most are okay with people just showing up...that being said, if it's at someone's house, it may be best to go with someone you know, or at least get in contact before you just pop in xD
Y'know, I just made a thread asking after SCAdians too? :D
I'm really new to everything, so I haven't got a name or anything yet, but I'm from the Kingdom of the Middle, Constellation, in the shire of Mynyyd Seren. I do armored combat :)
Y'know, I just made a thread asking after SCAdians too? :D
I'm really new to everything, so I haven't got a name or anything yet, but I'm from the Kingdom of the Middle, Constellation, in the shire of Mynyyd Seren. I do armored combat :)
pUIEQPQ.pngzydhRpA.png
I know a couple, does that count?
I know a couple, does that count?
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
1 2