Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hunting and Insects
So, I have been doing insect hunting and hunting in general to gather insects and meat, but whenever I do that, it doesn't show I have any insects gathered nor meat gathered.

Can someone please tell me how I can get insects and meat? I'm low on money so I can't buy them through the auction house. D: I'm desperate at this point!
So, I have been doing insect hunting and hunting in general to gather insects and meat, but whenever I do that, it doesn't show I have any insects gathered nor meat gathered.

Can someone please tell me how I can get insects and meat? I'm low on money so I can't buy them through the auction house. D: I'm desperate at this point!
@Exteroo

You could try grinding the coliseum? Food drops in there.

EDIT: If you're not having a weird glitch that's making your food items disappear, then check your hoard. You have to convert food items to food points.
@Exteroo

You could try grinding the coliseum? Food drops in there.

EDIT: If you're not having a weird glitch that's making your food items disappear, then check your hoard. You have to convert food items to food points.
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
@Exteroo Moved to the Help Center! This is the appropriate place to post site related questions. :)

Are the items not showing up in your Hoard after gathering them? For your dragons to eat what you gather, you have to select the items in your Hoard and press the "Convert" button. This turns them into usable food points.
@Exteroo Moved to the Help Center! This is the appropriate place to post site related questions. :)

Are the items not showing up in your Hoard after gathering them? For your dragons to eat what you gather, you have to select the items in your Hoard and press the "Convert" button. This turns them into usable food points.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JcStitches and @fawkesthephoenix thank you both so much! I never knew about the hoard~ c:
@JcStitches and @fawkesthephoenix thank you both so much! I never knew about the hoard~ c: