Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {S} Training /discounts for Fodder
So I find Coli grinding to be incredibly addicting-
And since my previous thread was sorta messy for this sorta thing, I made a new more pretty one^^

My rate is 10k T or 15 Gems per single level , all dragons will be given a Tincture before training-30k of what is paid will go towards this; any stones wanted I will buy with the funds given so payment is due UP FRONT.

For training up to level ten:
60k or 85 Gems-stones will be added at random that I feel work well if requested

For training to level 25:
150k or 214 gems, stones NOT included, stats will be left alone unless requested otherwise.

For Training up to level 25 w/Stones:
250k or 357 Gems, stones of your choice will be added, stats will be left alone unless a specific build is requested.

Level 10 only takes me max of a few hours, Level 25 may take up to a couple days, you will be updated at EACH new level above level ten unless you request I DONT Message you.

I will train dragons in the order received, so if you want me training your dragon the second you send it, but many others are in front of you? please tell me to PING you when it's your turn, and send your dragon and payment then.

Dragons will be well fed while in my care, and food will be covered freely for the duration of heir stay--even if you send your dragon to me long before its turn, you will not be charged for bording or some such---I charge only for my training.

Want Discounts? Mention so in your signup form

10% off to the current Dominance Holding Flight
30% off to Wind*
20% off if you want your dragons trained for Exalt purposes only**
70% off if you allow me to use your dragon in a special trial of mine***
I will Gladly take in and train and then exalt fodder for free

*This may seem odd as I'm in Plague, I will however be switching to Wind in just a couple days, so I will hold true to Wind even before I'm there XP
** If I find anyone Abusing this discount they will be forever banned from any and all of my services
I'm currently developing my own build for making Lower levels (aka 10 or lower) able to Grind the lower levels of the Coli with as much ease as level 20 and 25 can grind the Mire and Kelp Beds, so that newbies or people who are leveling without trainers can also have prosperity in the Coli, if you allow me to use your dragon in my trials, you get a muuuuch cheaper price because your dragon will be sticking around with me for a long while until I get my build perfected, and your dragon will be featured in my future guides for low level grinding; feel free to donate Exalt fodder for this purpose, you will also get recognition for your help.

Username:
Dragon's ID:
Level wanted:
Stones wanted(if any):
Build Wanted(If you want me to set the stats):

Additional discounts can be made if you provide the Stones.

Ping me if you are confused about anything^^'
So I find Coli grinding to be incredibly addicting-
And since my previous thread was sorta messy for this sorta thing, I made a new more pretty one^^

My rate is 10k T or 15 Gems per single level , all dragons will be given a Tincture before training-30k of what is paid will go towards this; any stones wanted I will buy with the funds given so payment is due UP FRONT.

For training up to level ten:
60k or 85 Gems-stones will be added at random that I feel work well if requested

For training to level 25:
150k or 214 gems, stones NOT included, stats will be left alone unless requested otherwise.

For Training up to level 25 w/Stones:
250k or 357 Gems, stones of your choice will be added, stats will be left alone unless a specific build is requested.

Level 10 only takes me max of a few hours, Level 25 may take up to a couple days, you will be updated at EACH new level above level ten unless you request I DONT Message you.

I will train dragons in the order received, so if you want me training your dragon the second you send it, but many others are in front of you? please tell me to PING you when it's your turn, and send your dragon and payment then.

Dragons will be well fed while in my care, and food will be covered freely for the duration of heir stay--even if you send your dragon to me long before its turn, you will not be charged for bording or some such---I charge only for my training.

Want Discounts? Mention so in your signup form

10% off to the current Dominance Holding Flight
30% off to Wind*
20% off if you want your dragons trained for Exalt purposes only**
70% off if you allow me to use your dragon in a special trial of mine***
I will Gladly take in and train and then exalt fodder for free

*This may seem odd as I'm in Plague, I will however be switching to Wind in just a couple days, so I will hold true to Wind even before I'm there XP
** If I find anyone Abusing this discount they will be forever banned from any and all of my services
I'm currently developing my own build for making Lower levels (aka 10 or lower) able to Grind the lower levels of the Coli with as much ease as level 20 and 25 can grind the Mire and Kelp Beds, so that newbies or people who are leveling without trainers can also have prosperity in the Coli, if you allow me to use your dragon in my trials, you get a muuuuch cheaper price because your dragon will be sticking around with me for a long while until I get my build perfected, and your dragon will be featured in my future guides for low level grinding; feel free to donate Exalt fodder for this purpose, you will also get recognition for your help.

Username:
Dragon's ID:
Level wanted:
Stones wanted(if any):
Build Wanted(If you want me to set the stats):

Additional discounts can be made if you provide the Stones.

Ping me if you are confused about anything^^'
@Rotkeeper
I'd love two of my dragons to be level 25 then, besides the one you already test on for me anyway XDD You're welcome to test your method(s) on my other dragons as well.
Should I fill the form twice?
And would you take anything else than treasure and gems as payment as of now? Since I'm not sure if I have enough for two lvl 25s then XDD
Though it's discounted then? How much?
@Rotkeeper
I'd love two of my dragons to be level 25 then, besides the one you already test on for me anyway XDD You're welcome to test your method(s) on my other dragons as well.
Should I fill the form twice?
And would you take anything else than treasure and gems as payment as of now? Since I'm not sure if I have enough for two lvl 25s then XDD
Though it's discounted then? How much?
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@schattenspielrex

I'll take any and all items equal to the amounts^^

And yes please fill out a form for both^^

Because you allow me to use my tests on your dragons your total will be the value of 215 Gems^^
@schattenspielrex

I'll take any and all items equal to the amounts^^

And yes please fill out a form for both^^

Because you allow me to use my tests on your dragons your total will be the value of 215 Gems^^
@Rotkeeper

Username: SchattenspielRex
Dragon's ID: #15865675
Level wanted: 25
Stones wanted(if any): I trust your methods XD
Build Wanted(If you want me to set the stats): up to youuu

Dragon's ID: #15536858
Stones wanted(if any): same as above
Build Wanted(If you want me to set the stats): same as above

that alright?

If you ever need stones or anything I have quite a few too I don't use since I'm not as experienced in the coli myself, so if you lack anything go pm me?
@Rotkeeper

Dragon's ID: #15865675
Stones wanted(if any): I trust your methods XD
Build Wanted(If you want me to set the stats): up to youuu

Dragon's ID: #15536858
Stones wanted(if any): same as above
Build Wanted(If you want me to set the stats): same as above

that alright?

If you ever need stones or anything I have quite a few too I don't use since I'm not as experienced in the coli myself, so if you lack anything go pm me?
@Schattenspielrex

Very well^^

Just send your babs on over and whatever you'd like to pay and I'll throw them right on into the Coli^^
@Schattenspielrex

Very well^^

Just send your babs on over and whatever you'd like to pay and I'll throw them right on into the Coli^^
@Rotkeeper will do so soon- will just ask you something shortly in pm XD
@Rotkeeper will do so soon- will just ask you something shortly in pm XD
@Schattenspielrex

Sure thing XP
@Schattenspielrex

Sure thing XP
@Rotkeeper just sent the pm XD
@Rotkeeper just sent the pm XD