Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~~~~The Orphanage (done, thanks!)~~~~
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 254 255
@FalconRex121 I saw I was pinged, must have been something that was deleted---did you need me for something? =)
@FalconRex121 I saw I was pinged, must have been something that was deleted---did you need me for something? =)
@CrystalPalace Haha, no, see above post. I accidentally re-pinged.... everyone. Sorry ^^;;
@CrystalPalace Haha, no, see above post. I accidentally re-pinged.... everyone. Sorry ^^;;
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@FalconRex121 No worries!
@FalconRex121 No worries!
I would like to adopt! @FalconRex121
Have I read the rules? Of course. This baby will not be exalted.
Dragon ID #1: #16397340
That dragon's foster: @Falconrex121 (what do ya know, its you twice)

EDIT: I tried to send a crossroads, but I cannot find the baby dragon I want. Has he been taken?

EDIT2: Taking a second dragon, who I did not notice the first time I looked.

Dragon ID#2: #15315818
That dragon's foster: @thedolorosa
(sending CR now.)
I would like to adopt! @FalconRex121
Have I read the rules? Of course. This baby will not be exalted.
Dragon ID #1: #16397340
That dragon's foster: @Falconrex121 (what do ya know, its you twice)

EDIT: I tried to send a crossroads, but I cannot find the baby dragon I want. Has he been taken?

EDIT2: Taking a second dragon, who I did not notice the first time I looked.

Dragon ID#2: #15315818
That dragon's foster: @thedolorosa
(sending CR now.)
w2GYbyY.png
@Falconrex121 so, not gonna keep editing my last post.

Both of the dragons I want to adopt do not appear to be in the lairs they should be in. Were they taken already? If so, that's fine, if not, where do I actually send the CR?
@Falconrex121 so, not gonna keep editing my last post.

Both of the dragons I want to adopt do not appear to be in the lairs they should be in. Were they taken already? If so, that's fine, if not, where do I actually send the CR?
w2GYbyY.png
@MurasakiSama I don't think that the page was updated, because he's already been adopted :( However, I have a bunch of other dragons up for adoption if you're interested!
@MurasakiSama I don't think that the page was updated, because he's already been adopted :( However, I have a bunch of other dragons up for adoption if you're interested!
LIsvgUw.png
@thedolorosa Oh, that is too bad. He would have been perfect.

Which ones, specifically, are up for adoption? I am looking for certain color schemes (building my breeding pairs), but there is enough variation that if I find one I really love I can make it work.
@thedolorosa Oh, that is too bad. He would have been perfect.

Which ones, specifically, are up for adoption? I am looking for certain color schemes (building my breeding pairs), but there is enough variation that if I find one I really love I can make it work.
w2GYbyY.png
@MurasakiSama

A bunch! From this dragon to this dragon. I can also breed the parents of the previous one again.
@MurasakiSama

A bunch! From this dragon to this dragon. I can also breed the parents of the previous one again.
LIsvgUw.png
@thedolorosa Oh man, those who have such a fantastic color combination! I almost want to grab one just because they are pretty.... but I can barely find breeding pairs for the dragons I already have, and they aren't anywhere near the colors I need. Thanks for the offer though! (they are soooo pretty. purple and green and bluesssss)
@thedolorosa Oh man, those who have such a fantastic color combination! I almost want to grab one just because they are pretty.... but I can barely find breeding pairs for the dragons I already have, and they aren't anywhere near the colors I need. Thanks for the offer though! (they are soooo pretty. purple and green and bluesssss)
w2GYbyY.png
@MurasakiSama it's totally fine! :) Don't worry :)
@MurasakiSama it's totally fine! :) Don't worry :)
LIsvgUw.png
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 254 255