Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 71 72
Hey @Vitalani your entry is scaringly similar to mine haha (pg 2)!
Hey @Vitalani your entry is scaringly similar to mine haha (pg 2)!
FR +9 so sorry if I respond slowly sometimes!
@Keetande Oh, wow! They are pretty similar! I swear I'm not trying to copy yours! ^.^ My inspiration for my entry was this: [img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/spoonflower/public/design_thumbnails/0262/3792/rletterquilt_ed_shop_preview.png[/img]
@Keetande

Oh, wow! They are pretty similar! I swear I'm not trying to copy yours! ^.^

My inspiration for my entry was this:

rletterquilt_ed_shop_preview.png
LF G1 F Jungle/Soil/Crimson Nature Unbred
If you have one to trade/sell, message me.
so I've tweaked my accent a lil bit, and I'd love some opinions on which version you prefer - the one with the Arcane emblem on the shoulder or the one without? ;o; I'm leaning towards the one without, but I'd love some help. [img]http://i.imgur.com/UGsc77V.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/dYVPDgr.png[/img] (with) or (without) ALSO @Ruurin tysm! <3 I'd love to grab a copy of Galaxy Tatters if it doesn't win! Maybe we could do a trade? :P
so I've tweaked my accent a lil bit, and I'd love some opinions on which version you prefer - the one with the Arcane emblem on the shoulder or the one without? ;o; I'm leaning towards the one without, but I'd love some help.

UGsc77V.png dYVPDgr.png
(with) or (without)

ALSO @Ruurin tysm! <3 I'd love to grab a copy of Galaxy Tatters if it doesn't win! Maybe we could do a trade? :P
@Vitalani Totally understandable haha! It was just surprising to see an entry that was so similar!
@Vitalani Totally understandable haha! It was just surprising to see an entry that was so similar!
FR +9 so sorry if I respond slowly sometimes!
@MissCallieRose

I prefer the version with the Arcane emblem. <3 Totally like your accent btw. ;v;
@MissCallieRose

I prefer the version with the Arcane emblem. <3 Totally like your accent btw. ;v;
5o1d9pn_by_l_i_f_f_y-d90lfl6.gif
@MissCallieRose
I prefer the one without the Arcane emblem, in my opinion it doesn't fit with the rest of the design.
@MissCallieRose
I prefer the one without the Arcane emblem, in my opinion it doesn't fit with the rest of the design.
+10h FR time
They/them
tumblr_osshk6Kaiq1sf4z7qo2_r1_500.png
There are so many awesome entries so I'm just going to leave all my comments here in one post!
@Proxima I LOVE Cerulean Galaxy! I think it's perfect for Arcane and the stars and space are done very well! The blue colors with the darker space background I think would work well for lighter colored and darker colored dragons alike!
@deerper Quartzen is SO GORGEOUS! I love how soft the pink is and how it looks a bit transparent and you can even see a bit of the imps mane through the wings! And the sort of quartz-y texture looks really nice! And yes, I do agree with you, I think that Rose Quartz would be a fairly abundant material in the Starfall Isles :)
@vulpines I love your Thermal Galatica so much! I'm a sucker for color combinations that look sort of like a sunset and OH BOY! To me the colors on Thermal Galactica look like a sunset on a distant planet in a sci-fi movie. But with space. Needless to say, I love this! (it also reminds me a bit of sherbet. Don't take this the wrong way, I mean all of these as the best of compliments!!!)
@Epiphanaea I LOVE AETHERIAL HUNTER!! Female Mirrors don't get NEARLY enough love and your skin is SOO gorgeous! The Arcane ruins on her side, the dots on her legs and fins, the gradient of black to baby pink and the subtle transparency... I think your skin is gorgeous!
@Kettlehead I really love those ribbon-like effects on Hand of the Arcanist! And those sort of trippy colors on his chest and wings look fabulous! I think that this is a really great choice of colors for Arcane!
@Ruurin oh my GOSH!!!! Soul Gems is SO AWESOME! I love how sparkly it is! And the composition of the 6 rhomboids is extremely well done. I mean, it’s really difficult to have an even number of objects be pleasing to the eye, but you’ve pulled it off SO well here and I am so freaking impressed!!
@Snil I can’t get over the colors in Twilight Magician. I’ve ALWAYS said that red and purple go well together but do people believe me? Hopefully they will now! The way that the purple is mixed in with the red is SO nice! That beautiful magenta/fuchsia color is so tasty! And that small accent of bright blue at the feet and a bit at the tail is super refreshing!

Good luck to you guys! I seriously hope you all win! :D
There are so many awesome entries so I'm just going to leave all my comments here in one post!
@Proxima I LOVE Cerulean Galaxy! I think it's perfect for Arcane and the stars and space are done very well! The blue colors with the darker space background I think would work well for lighter colored and darker colored dragons alike!
@deerper Quartzen is SO GORGEOUS! I love how soft the pink is and how it looks a bit transparent and you can even see a bit of the imps mane through the wings! And the sort of quartz-y texture looks really nice! And yes, I do agree with you, I think that Rose Quartz would be a fairly abundant material in the Starfall Isles :)
@vulpines I love your Thermal Galatica so much! I'm a sucker for color combinations that look sort of like a sunset and OH BOY! To me the colors on Thermal Galactica look like a sunset on a distant planet in a sci-fi movie. But with space. Needless to say, I love this! (it also reminds me a bit of sherbet. Don't take this the wrong way, I mean all of these as the best of compliments!!!)
@Epiphanaea I LOVE AETHERIAL HUNTER!! Female Mirrors don't get NEARLY enough love and your skin is SOO gorgeous! The Arcane ruins on her side, the dots on her legs and fins, the gradient of black to baby pink and the subtle transparency... I think your skin is gorgeous!
@Kettlehead I really love those ribbon-like effects on Hand of the Arcanist! And those sort of trippy colors on his chest and wings look fabulous! I think that this is a really great choice of colors for Arcane!
@Ruurin oh my GOSH!!!! Soul Gems is SO AWESOME! I love how sparkly it is! And the composition of the 6 rhomboids is extremely well done. I mean, it’s really difficult to have an even number of objects be pleasing to the eye, but you’ve pulled it off SO well here and I am so freaking impressed!!
@Snil I can’t get over the colors in Twilight Magician. I’ve ALWAYS said that red and purple go well together but do people believe me? Hopefully they will now! The way that the purple is mixed in with the red is SO nice! That beautiful magenta/fuchsia color is so tasty! And that small accent of bright blue at the feet and a bit at the tail is super refreshing!

Good luck to you guys! I seriously hope you all win! :D
@MissCallieRose
I prefer the one without - great accent btw :)
@MissCallieRose
I prefer the one without - great accent btw :)
E5NiyJY.png
@Majikarp

Thank you! I've attempted creating skins/accents before, but this is my first finished product (and I'm rather proud of it)! Believe it or not, I was originally trying to create a skin with a techno theme in mind to only create the opposite of it x)

Good luck to everyone! Everyone's entries look really pretty and gorgeous :'D
@Majikarp

Thank you! I've attempted creating skins/accents before, but this is my first finished product (and I'm rather proud of it)! Believe it or not, I was originally trying to create a skin with a techno theme in mind to only create the opposite of it x)

Good luck to everyone! Everyone's entries look really pretty and gorgeous :'D
@Majikarp djfszk omg thank you so much!! q___q Oh man, spacey colours and some warm shades in there make me weak, I just couldn't resist! It makes the cool colours pop, hehe.
@Majikarp djfszk omg thank you so much!! q___q Oh man, spacey colours and some warm shades in there make me weak, I just couldn't resist! It makes the cool colours pop, hehe.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 71 72