Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Google Checkout not working
I use Google Checkout to order gems and was planning to buy some when it's back, but it doesn't work.

An error had ocurred:
HTTP Status: 400:
Error message:
Seller Account 119977636493843 is not active.

That's what it says. Is it an error on my part, Google, or Flight Rising?
I use Google Checkout to order gems and was planning to buy some when it's back, but it doesn't work.

An error had ocurred:
Error message:
Seller Account 119977636493843 is not active.

That's what it says. Is it an error on my part, Google, or Flight Rising?
Just went to go buy some gems, got the exact same error message. Strange, since it worked for me yesterday.
Just went to go buy some gems, got the exact same error message. Strange, since it worked for me yesterday.
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
Same thing happened to me. It's my first time trying to buy gems, so I wasn't sure what was going on, but it gives me the exact same error.

"An error had ocurred:
Error message:
Seller Account 119977636493843 is not active."
Same thing happened to me. It's my first time trying to buy gems, so I wasn't sure what was going on, but it gives me the exact same error.

"An error had ocurred:
Error message:
Same thing here, and it worked fine a day or two ago.

"An error had ocurred:
Error message:
Same thing here, and it worked fine a day or two ago.

"An error had ocurred:
Error message:
It's doing this for me as well. I really hope this can be fixed, since Google is the only way I can buy gems.
It's doing this for me as well. I really hope this can be fixed, since Google is the only way I can buy gems.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
Googled (lawl) the issue myself. Its an error/issue on their or Google's part and they have to notify Google in order to find out why/resolve it. Given the current melt down, I doubt this will be fixed any time soon.

Guess I'll have to go on the AH and swindle other people out of their dirty paypal blood gems. *cracks knuckles*
Googled (lawl) the issue myself. Its an error/issue on their or Google's part and they have to notify Google in order to find out why/resolve it. Given the current melt down, I doubt this will be fixed any time soon.

Guess I'll have to go on the AH and swindle other people out of their dirty paypal blood gems. *cracks knuckles*
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png