Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | lots of unknown referrals
I have been receiving referral notifications from a lot of people that I don't know. I have been receiving them all day today, but I'm not sure when this started. In the last hour and a half, I've recorded approximately 30. This is on Internet Explorer. Do you want a list of the names?

There are a few people who gave me as a reference days or weeks ago; they are legitimate.
I have been receiving referral notifications from a lot of people that I don't know. I have been receiving them all day today, but I'm not sure when this started. In the last hour and a half, I've recorded approximately 30. This is on Internet Explorer. Do you want a list of the names?

There are a few people who gave me as a reference days or weeks ago; they are legitimate.
This is a benign issue that happens from time-to-time that we are still trying to pinpoint, and will likely resolve by logging out/ logging back in.
This is a benign issue that happens from time-to-time that we are still trying to pinpoint, and will likely resolve by logging out/ logging back in.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Ah, my Fiance had this issue this morning (in addition to the whole sometimes-being-logged-into-someone-elses-account thing xD) glad to know that someone else experienced it and it's a non-issue :D
Ah, my Fiance had this issue this morning (in addition to the whole sometimes-being-logged-into-someone-elses-account thing xD) glad to know that someone else experienced it and it's a non-issue :D
1kz7OWt.png