Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Kievan's Sniping Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 106 107
@HondaYori @Azuri @GXLR

I have one peregrine gene for you each! The MP price for them is 140k treasure :)

Honda, I know you ordered two. You can pay for this one and I'll get it to you, or you can wait until I get a second for you. It's up to you!

EDIT: Literally as I sent this message they restocked again. I have the two for you. MP price for 2 is 280k. Thank you!

GXLR, I've got the silks ready for you too, and the MP price of those is 17250. Together with the Peregrine that's 157250

Thank you all three of you for being so patient -- the MP really did not want to restock Peregrines for a REALLY long time. Feel free to send the treasure whenever!
@HondaYori @Azuri @GXLR

I have one peregrine gene for you each! The MP price for them is 140k treasure :)

Honda, I know you ordered two. You can pay for this one and I'll get it to you, or you can wait until I get a second for you. It's up to you!

EDIT: Literally as I sent this message they restocked again. I have the two for you. MP price for 2 is 280k. Thank you!

GXLR, I've got the silks ready for you too, and the MP price of those is 17250. Together with the Peregrine that's 157250

Thank you all three of you for being so patient -- the MP really did not want to restock Peregrines for a REALLY long time. Feel free to send the treasure whenever!
@Kievan
Right as I finished my Lucky Streak and was about to go to bed, too XD That is good timing. I shall send the payment, and then my face has a date with a pillow.
@Kievan
Right as I finished my Lucky Streak and was about to go to bed, too XD That is good timing. I shall send the payment, and then my face has a date with a pillow.
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
Bump :> Come nab these peregrines while they're in stock~
Bump :> Come nab these peregrines while they're in stock~
@Kievan
ahhhhhh 15kT for the ebony antlers?!?
@Kievan
ahhhhhh 15kT for the ebony antlers?!?
@hellsangel101

The MP price is only 14500 so that's fine! Go ahead and send the treasure whenever :)
@hellsangel101

The MP price is only 14500 so that's fine! Go ahead and send the treasure whenever :)
@Kievan
can i actually send 28kT and get an onyx round horn too?
@Kievan
can i actually send 28kT and get an onyx round horn too?
@hellsangel101

That's fine! Go ahead and send it :)
@hellsangel101

That's fine! Go ahead and send it :)
@Kievan
i really want a peregrine
@Kievan
i really want a peregrine
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Smoothy

Lucky for you I have 3 in stock, and would be happy to sell you one! The MP price is 140kt :)
@Smoothy

Lucky for you I have 3 in stock, and would be happy to sell you one! The MP price is 140kt :)
@Kievan
I'd be happy to buy two Peregrine genes if you have any more in stock/snipe anymore any time soon!
@Kievan
I'd be happy to buy two Peregrine genes if you have any more in stock/snipe anymore any time soon!
V8I0CBG.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 106 107