Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [PLAGUE BUY THREAD] Shiny and Chrome
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 271 272
@uroko Ah, that's fine! Our prices may be higher by then so feel free to cancel if you'd like so that I can set them up again when they're ready, but otherwise just accept at your leisure <3
@uroko Ah, that's fine! Our prices may be higher by then so feel free to cancel if you'd like so that I can set them up again when they're ready, but otherwise just accept at your leisure <3
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
@vulturity -- WITNESS.
@vulturity -- WITNESS.
yellow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5h.png blue_by_mintinol-dbs9d5f.png green_by_mintinol-dbs9d5q.png purple_by_mintinol-dbs9d5m.png
@godolphin

HOLY **** THANK YOU -runs off to coli-
@godolphin

HOLY **** THANK YOU -runs off to coli-
@Vulturity.

They shall ride eternal, PlagueShiny and GlitterChrome.

@Vulturity.

They shall ride eternal, PlagueShiny and GlitterChrome.

yellow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5h.png blue_by_mintinol-dbs9d5f.png green_by_mintinol-dbs9d5q.png purple_by_mintinol-dbs9d5m.png
Oh, sweet baby jesus.
Mad Max.
I can't even--
I support this, with all of my.... me.
Oh, sweet baby jesus.
Mad Max.
I can't even--
I support this, with all of my.... me.
thin.pngPLAGUE2_zps1ffebeda.png
Thank you guys <3 dragons are training to be witnessed!
Thank you guys <3 dragons are training to be witnessed!
Wow I've never participated in a buy thread before but I really can't resist the theme here XD I have 4 level 6 dragons I was looking to exalt; who should I send them to?
Wow I've never participated in a buy thread before but I really can't resist the theme here XD I have 4 level 6 dragons I was looking to exalt; who should I send them to?
UEKFohX.png
@Arborpunk I'm here and ready to accept dragons! Level six would be 10750 without bonuses taken into account.
@Arborpunk I'm here and ready to accept dragons! Level six would be 10750 without bonuses taken into account.
@Nurylon Cool, sent! :U Thanks! I'll probably have some more for you guys later this week once my nests grow up.
@Nurylon Cool, sent! :U Thanks! I'll probably have some more for you guys later this week once my nests grow up.
UEKFohX.png
Hi guys, I'll be back tomorrow-- long afternoon, busy night, life is in the way (: HAVE FUN
Hi guys, I'll be back tomorrow-- long afternoon, busy night, life is in the way (: HAVE FUN
napipiK.gif x pK4NVKa.png x
L2CSSHu.gif
x
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 271 272