Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free(!) Dragon Arts (CLOSED for now)
1 2 3
@MiraAstar
id love if you could ping me if/when you open again ;;v;;
@MiraAstar
id love if you could ping me if/when you open again ;;v;;
@TheAngryAnt - Will do. ^.^
@TheAngryAnt - Will do. ^.^
Art Tumblr | Daily Free Coloring Page | MWF Flashfiction | Dog Tumblr
@MiraAstar - may I also get a ping if you open again?
@MiraAstar - may I also get a ping if you open again?
lumos_noxsig.png
@Magnolia - I wasn't going to color it, but then I did. Just a sloppy base coloring. =) I forgot to add this in my first post, but it would be nice, glorious, wonderful, if that you should use this in a bio/rpg/whatever, you could credit me and my tumblr. (fireflywaltz.tumblr.com) [img]http://www.worddoodle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/magnolia.png[/img] @Achi - Will do.
@Magnolia - I wasn't going to color it, but then I did. Just a sloppy base coloring. =) I forgot to add this in my first post, but it would be nice, glorious, wonderful, if that you should use this in a bio/rpg/whatever, you could credit me and my tumblr. (fireflywaltz.tumblr.com)

magnolia.png

@Achi - Will do.
@MiraAstar No problem, will do! And thank you! She's adorable!
@MiraAstar No problem, will do! And thank you! She's adorable!
ZTexFrS.gifhOj1GEv.gif4EI5wvQ.giftVBHHyc.gifLJgs8bI.gif6Nz1UTB.gif
@MiraAstar
Could you ping me if you open up again?
@MiraAstar
Could you ping me if you open up again?
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@Rubygryphon - Sure @RagingSea [img]http://www.worddoodle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/ragingsea.png[/img] Once again, sloppy base colors. =) Lines got a bit wiggly in the wings. -.- I tried to do her staring at somebody to unnerve them but... not sure I got it.
@Rubygryphon - Sure

@RagingSea

ragingsea.png

Once again, sloppy base colors. =) Lines got a bit wiggly in the wings. -.- I tried to do her staring at somebody to unnerve them but... not sure I got it.
@MiraAstar

Thank you!
@MiraAstar

Thank you!
Book%20Sureclaw_zpsqjcf1cn0.pngBook%20Soilfire_zpsxvsyd3kk.pngBook%20Honeybreeze_zpssa3cialu.pngBook%20Furyfang_zpsfbu7rthc.pngBook%20Darkwoods_zpsukymk8cw.png

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
@Windclams - It was hard to pick an outline color... um, and she's missing her head things. I'm going to pretend they're tucked inside her hat. [img]http://www.worddoodle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/windclam.png[/img]
@Windclams - It was hard to pick an outline color... um, and she's missing her head things. I'm going to pretend they're tucked inside her hat.

windclam.png
Just a reminder to... @juplter ? Wait... am I hallucinating? Could of sworn you had a different name.. o.0

I haven't started on @Rifka @Harmonywish , but they will still happen!
Just a reminder to... @juplter ? Wait... am I hallucinating? Could of sworn you had a different name.. o.0

I haven't started on @Rifka @Harmonywish , but they will still happen!
1 2 3