Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | RWBY!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
RWBY is pretty darn cute! I'm always excited to see new types of animation. I don't think I ship anyone.

I am personally in love with the soundtrack! Yang's theme being a remix of all of the others, plus her own bit at the end...I adore it. Plus, the opening theme is awesome.

It's a bit cliche, it's a bit corny, but it's not a super professional thing. It is EXTREMELY well-done for someone who doesn't have a whole anime studio/company.

Overall, it's cute and entertaining! My boyfriend and I watch it together. :)
RWBY is pretty darn cute! I'm always excited to see new types of animation. I don't think I ship anyone.

I am personally in love with the soundtrack! Yang's theme being a remix of all of the others, plus her own bit at the end...I adore it. Plus, the opening theme is awesome.

It's a bit cliche, it's a bit corny, but it's not a super professional thing. It is EXTREMELY well-done for someone who doesn't have a whole anime studio/company.

Overall, it's cute and entertaining! My boyfriend and I watch it together. :)
Heck yeah, the music is amazing. (jeff williams is a god)
And yeah, they do really well with what they have.
Heck yeah, the music is amazing. (jeff williams is a god)
And yeah, they do really well with what they have.
hawkfrost17.gifplague_banner.png
Ooo RWBY fans! Hello~
I'm actually really impressed with the show. I don't currently 'ship' anyone, but I do really enjoy the show. I'm excited to see where it's going to go. ^.^
Ooo RWBY fans! Hello~
I'm actually really impressed with the show. I don't currently 'ship' anyone, but I do really enjoy the show. I'm excited to see where it's going to go. ^.^
tumblr_nh1ys2XGoZ1sendkso1_100.png
Welcome to Whimsy
Hello!
yeah ikr
the sneak peek for next week's episode was so good i am so stoked for thursday
Hello!
yeah ikr
the sneak peek for next week's episode was so good i am so stoked for thursday
Oh my gosh look at my new username.
I.. didn't think this would be untaken xD; I typed it in for giggles and when it wasn't taken I was like "aww yeah~"
(I was previously Blaze1, btw)
Oh my gosh look at my new username.
I.. didn't think this would be untaken xD; I typed it in for giggles and when it wasn't taken I was like "aww yeah~"
(I was previously Blaze1, btw)
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
I love RWBY! Though I have to say, I can't pick favourites. All eight of the characters - protagonist and deutagonist - have a special place with me already. I have to admit though, I think Ren and Nora are starting to work their way up that list, if only because Ren breaks the stereotype he looks like so nicely. "Stoic serious ninja"? Hardly. Oh Monty, you know me so well.

I'm pretty sure I have a list of headcanons as long as my arm for this show, if only because there's just so much open for us to interpret!
I love RWBY! Though I have to say, I can't pick favourites. All eight of the characters - protagonist and deutagonist - have a special place with me already. I have to admit though, I think Ren and Nora are starting to work their way up that list, if only because Ren breaks the stereotype he looks like so nicely. "Stoic serious ninja"? Hardly. Oh Monty, you know me so well.

I'm pretty sure I have a list of headcanons as long as my arm for this show, if only because there's just so much open for us to interpret!
@Weiss run, run before @Berserket sees your username.
@Weiss run, run before @Berserket sees your username.
@weiss i love u
@weiss i love u
Woohoo! I love RWBY, but the episodes are so short! But I absolutely love it and i'm really happy that people here are into it.

Coincidentally the same person who showed me RWBY also showed me FR. Cool!
Woohoo! I love RWBY, but the episodes are so short! But I absolutely love it and i'm really happy that people here are into it.

Coincidentally the same person who showed me RWBY also showed me FR. Cool!
pyrrha_zpsd3b32623.giffire_banner.png
RWBY is amazing. The animation is spectacular, especially in the fight scenes. I just wish there was more of it already...
RWBY is amazing. The animation is spectacular, especially in the fight scenes. I just wish there was more of it already...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10