Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .:Ar'Khon's Art Shop!:. (URGENT, OPENED)
1 2
I'm extremely broke (both on FR and in RL) as of now and I would appreciate if someone could consider purchasing a piece!

Here's the latest sketch I did as an example:
fa6785.png

I charge 30-300kT (5-90 Gems alternatively) OR $3-$60 USD (Via Paypal or otherwise) depending on the style(s) which you can refer to below:

OPTIONS (From least to most expensive):
Pixel Art (Fullbody OR Headshot) - 10kT, 2 Gems, $1 (+ 50¢ or 2kT if animated)
Sketch [Headshot] (No shading, no color) - 30kT, 5 Gems, $3
Lineart [Headshot] (No shading, no color) - 35kT, 7 Gems $5
Sketch [Fullbody] (No shading, no color) - 40kT, 10 Gems, $7
Lineart [Fullbody] (No shading, no color) - 45kT, 12 Gems, $10
Shaded Sketch [Headshot] (Shaded, with or without color) - 50kT, 15 Gems, $10
Shaded Lineart [Headshot] (Shaded, with or without color) - 55kT, 17 Gems, $13
Sketch [Fullbody] (Shaded, with or without color) - 60kT, 20 Gems, $15
Shaded Lineart [Fullbody] (Shaded, with or without color) - 65kT, 23 Gems, $17
Painted Sketch [Headshot] (Sketchy lineart; painted with or without color) - 85kT, 30 Gems, $25
Painted Lineart [Headshot] (Normal lineart; painted with or without color) - 90kT, 33 Gems, $27
Painted Sketch [Fullbody] (Sketchy lineart; painted with or without color) - 100kT, 50 Gems, $35
Painted Lineart [Fullbody] (Normal lineart; painted with or without color) - 115kT, 55 Gems, $40
No lineart [Headshot] (Painted) - 200kT, 70 Gems, $55
No Lineart [Fullbody] (Painted) - 300kT 90 Gems, $60

If you are interested at all, ping me (@Arkhon) and I will respond as soon as possible.

Quick, somewhat useful note: Uncolored (headshot) sketches normally take me a few minutes. On occasion, I may lower the price if the consumer requests. Since colored and shaded sketches can take me around 30 minutes to an hour, prices will not be lowered. Sketched or linearted fullbodies normally take me 3 to 4 hours, and painted fullbodies can range from 7 to 25 hours. Please do not complain about the prices being to high, as it affects the artist. I charge this much because this is the amount I'm willing to work with.

Working on commissions for:
1. @Rubygryphon
2. @jackalclaw
I'm extremely broke (both on FR and in RL) as of now and I would appreciate if someone could consider purchasing a piece!

Here's the latest sketch I did as an example:
fa6785.png

I charge 30-300kT (5-90 Gems alternatively) OR $3-$60 USD (Via Paypal or otherwise) depending on the style(s) which you can refer to below:

OPTIONS (From least to most expensive):
Pixel Art (Fullbody OR Headshot) - 10kT, 2 Gems, $1 (+ 50¢ or 2kT if animated)
Sketch [Headshot] (No shading, no color) - 30kT, 5 Gems, $3
Lineart [Headshot] (No shading, no color) - 35kT, 7 Gems $5
Sketch [Fullbody] (No shading, no color) - 40kT, 10 Gems, $7
Lineart [Fullbody] (No shading, no color) - 45kT, 12 Gems, $10
Shaded Sketch [Headshot] (Shaded, with or without color) - 50kT, 15 Gems, $10
Shaded Lineart [Headshot] (Shaded, with or without color) - 55kT, 17 Gems, $13
Sketch [Fullbody] (Shaded, with or without color) - 60kT, 20 Gems, $15
Shaded Lineart [Fullbody] (Shaded, with or without color) - 65kT, 23 Gems, $17
Painted Sketch [Headshot] (Sketchy lineart; painted with or without color) - 85kT, 30 Gems, $25
Painted Lineart [Headshot] (Normal lineart; painted with or without color) - 90kT, 33 Gems, $27
Painted Sketch [Fullbody] (Sketchy lineart; painted with or without color) - 100kT, 50 Gems, $35
Painted Lineart [Fullbody] (Normal lineart; painted with or without color) - 115kT, 55 Gems, $40
No lineart [Headshot] (Painted) - 200kT, 70 Gems, $55
No Lineart [Fullbody] (Painted) - 300kT 90 Gems, $60

If you are interested at all, ping me (@Arkhon) and I will respond as soon as possible.

Quick, somewhat useful note: Uncolored (headshot) sketches normally take me a few minutes. On occasion, I may lower the price if the consumer requests. Since colored and shaded sketches can take me around 30 minutes to an hour, prices will not be lowered. Sketched or linearted fullbodies normally take me 3 to 4 hours, and painted fullbodies can range from 7 to 25 hours. Please do not complain about the prices being to high, as it affects the artist. I charge this much because this is the amount I'm willing to work with.

Working on commissions for:
1. @Rubygryphon
2. @jackalclaw
Dead account; do not contact
Finished commissions:

29lmlvl.png
Kraylan for @Kraylan

14uhvt5.gif
Tao for @Rubygryphon
Finished commissions:

29lmlvl.png
Kraylan for @Kraylan

14uhvt5.gif
Tao for @Rubygryphon
Bump!
Bump!
@Arkhon Could I get a full-body animated pixel art of my dragon Tao I'd prefer to pay in gems. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13663333] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136634/13663333_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Arkhon
Could I get a full-body animated pixel art of my dragon Tao
I'd prefer to pay in gems.

13663333_350.png
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@Rubygryphon Alright! I'll see what I can do!
@Rubygryphon Alright! I'll see what I can do!
@Kraylan Commission is done!
@Kraylan Commission is done!
Awesomeness, it looks great! thanks so very much, i really appreciate it =D
Awesomeness, it looks great! thanks so very much, i really appreciate it =D
@Rubygryphon @jackalclaw Due to a nasty crash on my computer I am unable to recover half of my artwork and previously stored data (including commission works, system restore point data, and applications such as join.me and Skype). Because of this it may take just a bit longer before you can have said commission artwork. I apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
@Rubygryphon @jackalclaw Due to a nasty crash on my computer I am unable to recover half of my artwork and previously stored data (including commission works, system restore point data, and applications such as join.me and Skype). Because of this it may take just a bit longer before you can have said commission artwork. I apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
@Arkhon its fine! take as long as you need to!
@Arkhon its fine! take as long as you need to!

DmRdZYl.png
@Arkhon
Tis fine, I don't' mind the wait, take as long as you need to.
@Arkhon
Tis fine, I don't' mind the wait, take as long as you need to.
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
1 2