Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NEWBIES - Introduce yourself
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Username: Kryinx
Nickname:
Flight (and why you picked it): Arcane, because they promised me the universe.
How did you first heard about FR: It was a couple of tumblr posts, mostly by an ask pitch rp blog
Who invited you in (if that was the case):
And what kind of stuff you like: Gaiaonline, MMORPG (Mabinogi/Vindictus), Neopets, Drawing, Manga/Anime, daydreaming 24/7
Show off your custom progenitor: Exalted her. She was a Mirror.
Other stuff...
Goals- To get two Imperials named Keaghan and Tieve. After that, breed them to get two more imperials named Morrighan and Cichol. Maybe gene a few more dragons with Seraph and Gembond.
Favorite Dragon breed- Guardian, Ridgeback, Imperial, Mirror
Username: Kryinx
Nickname:
Flight (and why you picked it): Arcane, because they promised me the universe.
How did you first heard about FR: It was a couple of tumblr posts, mostly by an ask pitch rp blog
And what kind of stuff you like: Gaiaonline, MMORPG (Mabinogi/Vindictus), Neopets, Drawing, Manga/Anime, daydreaming 24/7
Show off your custom progenitor: Exalted her. She was a Mirror.
Other stuff...
Goals- To get two Imperials named Keaghan and Tieve. After that, breed them to get two more imperials named Morrighan and Cichol. Maybe gene a few more dragons with Seraph and Gembond.
Favorite Dragon breed- Guardian, Ridgeback, Imperial, Mirror
AHHH NEWBIES! ~tosses around confetti and cookies~ Welcome! :D I'm not a newbie myself, but I can't resist filling out forms~ [b]Username:[/b] Toothless [b]Nickname:[/b] Toothy, Toothy-insert cutesy ending here [b]Flight (and why you picked it):[/b] Wiiiiiind~ Because it matched my personality the most and the Windsinger is absolutely gorgeous. ;u; [b]How did you first heard about FR:[/b] A thread on Digis started by the wonderful @Zookie. C: [b]Who invited you in (if that was the case):[/b] I listed Zookie as my referrer~ [b]And what kind of stuff you like:[/b] That's all listed on my profile if you're truly interested. ;) [b]Show off your custom progenitor:[/b] This is Seabreeze [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15424] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155/15424_350.png[/img] [/url]
AHHH NEWBIES! ~tosses around confetti and cookies~ Welcome! :D

I'm not a newbie myself, but I can't resist filling out forms~

Username: Toothless
Nickname: Toothy, Toothy-insert cutesy ending here
Flight (and why you picked it): Wiiiiiind~ Because it matched my personality the most and the Windsinger is absolutely gorgeous. ;u;
How did you first heard about FR: A thread on Digis started by the wonderful @Zookie. C:
Who invited you in (if that was the case): I listed Zookie as my referrer~
And what kind of stuff you like: That's all listed on my profile if you're truly interested. ;)
Show off your custom progenitor: This is Seabreeze

15424_350.png
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Ah man, hello! Thank you the the lovely @Mignon for tagging me here (is that how tagging works idk every site is different)!

Anywho, here we go u v u

Username: Ram
Nickname: Ram
Flight (and why you picked it): I picked Arcane because first and foremost I love the color pink, which is the eye color, of course, but also because of the background, I love how mysterious and... I dunno a good word for it, but perhaps liberated? That's not quite right but it works, the description makes them sound very free-willed and passionate about what they do, though Light was a very close choice because I adore learning!
How did you first heard about FR: I saw a lot of it on Mignon's Tumblr, and she really got me into it at a sleepover.
And what kind of stuff you like: I really. REALLY like birds. Also Homestuck. The Pisces trolls are basically my babies, and I cosplay as all three of them! I love roleplaying, especially as Feferi, and of course I have to say that I love making new friends!
Show off your custom progenitor: Her name is Mer, like the sea. I have no idea how to put in a picture though ahhhhhhh.
Ah man, hello! Thank you the the lovely @Mignon for tagging me here (is that how tagging works idk every site is different)!

Anywho, here we go u v u

Username: Ram
Nickname: Ram
Flight (and why you picked it): I picked Arcane because first and foremost I love the color pink, which is the eye color, of course, but also because of the background, I love how mysterious and... I dunno a good word for it, but perhaps liberated? That's not quite right but it works, the description makes them sound very free-willed and passionate about what they do, though Light was a very close choice because I adore learning!
How did you first heard about FR: I saw a lot of it on Mignon's Tumblr, and she really got me into it at a sleepover.
And what kind of stuff you like: I really. REALLY like birds. Also Homestuck. The Pisces trolls are basically my babies, and I cosplay as all three of them! I love roleplaying, especially as Feferi, and of course I have to say that I love making new friends!
Show off your custom progenitor: Her name is Mer, like the sea. I have no idea how to put in a picture though ahhhhhhh.
tumblr_mz7zl5kKPU1scuu34o1_100.png
[b]Username: [/b]Fevahpytch [b]Nickname:[/b] Fevah :) [b]Flight (and why you picked it): [/b]Shadow. I guess because purple is my favourite colour, and I love night and all things hidden. I also really loved these two descriptions; [i]The Shadow Dragons of the Tangled Wood are tricksters. Of all the dragons, Shadow Dragons are the most enthralled by games, and delight most in winning, even if it means underhandedly.[/i] I personally LOVE games so it just seemed a good fit :) [b]How did you first heard about FR:[/b] I'm on Chickensmoothie and I saw people going nuts for it over there, it made me curious and I waited for a registration window to open. [b]Who invited you in (if that was the case):[/b] No one >.< [b]And what kind of stuff you like:[/b] Boardgames, Computer Games, Walking/Playing/Training my three Miniature Pinschers, Watching Movies/TV Shows, Listening to music, a little bit of everything really (I'm easily amused) [b]Show off your custom progenitor:[/b] Here is my Ghostsbane :) He is a Midnight/Royal ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=546004] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5461/546004_350.png[/img] [/url]
Username: Fevahpytch
Nickname: Fevah :)
Flight (and why you picked it): Shadow. I guess because purple is my favourite colour, and I love night and all things hidden. I also really loved these two descriptions;
The Shadow Dragons of the Tangled Wood are tricksters.
Of all the dragons, Shadow Dragons are the most enthralled by games, and delight most in winning, even if it means underhandedly.

I personally LOVE games so it just seemed a good fit :)
How did you first heard about FR: I'm on Chickensmoothie and I saw people going nuts for it over there, it made me curious and I waited for a registration window to open.
Who invited you in (if that was the case): No one >.<
And what kind of stuff you like: Boardgames, Computer Games, Walking/Playing/Training my three Miniature Pinschers, Watching Movies/TV Shows, Listening to music, a little bit of everything really (I'm easily amused)
Show off your custom progenitor:
Here is my Ghostsbane :) He is a Midnight/Royal ^^

546004_350.png
[quote name="Eifie" date="2013-09-03 09:24:28"]@Alphaeon - thank you!! and yay for fellow animal lovers! my school didn't offer a zoology program so i was just a general biology major but i did get to take some cool animal behavior courses which were super fun! :3 is there a particular animal/subject you like the most?[/quote] I'm a huge bird person, I'm hopefully going to be taking an ornithology class next semester, so I'm excited about that. :D I really like canines too. Unfortunately I haven't been able to take many zoology/biology courses yet because I have to get all kinds of basics out of the way....and I'm already a third year in college lol. But hopefully I'll be able to try out some classes next semester. :3 That stinks that there wasn't a zoology major at your school (I guess not many offer that since I had to travel pretty far from home to be in this major), but animal behavior classes sound awesome! What's your favorite animal/future career aspirations? @Eifie
Eifie wrote on 2013-09-03 09:24:28:
@Alphaeon - thank you!! and yay for fellow animal lovers! my school didn't offer a zoology program so i was just a general biology major but i did get to take some cool animal behavior courses which were super fun! :3 is there a particular animal/subject you like the most?

I'm a huge bird person, I'm hopefully going to be taking an ornithology class next semester, so I'm excited about that. :D I really like canines too.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to take many zoology/biology courses yet because I have to get all kinds of basics out of the way....and I'm already a third year in college lol. But hopefully I'll be able to try out some classes next semester. :3

That stinks that there wasn't a zoology major at your school (I guess not many offer that since I had to travel pretty far from home to be in this major), but animal behavior classes sound awesome! What's your favorite animal/future career aspirations?

@Eifie
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Username: CreepBites Nickname: Creep or Al is fine :) Flight (and why you picked it): I love all things lightning or electricity based so it wasn't a tough choice :D How did you first heard about FR: I saw it on tumblr, and really wanted to join myself! I've been waiting a while to get this opportunity :') (been lurking the site a few weeks now) Who invited you in (if that was the case): And what kind of stuff you like: Drawing! Writing and rping, I also enjoy reading and watching movies and stuff. Show off your custom progenitor: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=547396] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5474/547396_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm...veeery proud of him he may not be everyone's cup of tea when it comes to color combos but I'm happy ;o; and can't wait to put lovely genes on him.
Username: CreepBites
Nickname: Creep or Al is fine :)
Flight (and why you picked it): I love all things lightning or electricity based so it wasn't a tough choice :D
How did you first heard about FR: I saw it on tumblr, and really wanted to join myself! I've been waiting a while to get this opportunity :') (been lurking the site a few weeks now)
And what kind of stuff you like: Drawing! Writing and rping, I also enjoy reading and watching movies and stuff.
547396_350.png

I'm...veeery proud of him he may not be everyone's cup of tea when it comes to color combos but I'm happy ;o; and can't wait to put lovely genes on him.
DtBJr.gifypT8U.gifeVCEt.gifY73sW.gif5rIkG.gifYuKIS.gifdO2yY.gifYT30m.gifplYYP.gif
Username: Argorok Nickname: Don't really have one. Flight (and why you picked it): Arcane. Because i'm a simple thinker and my mental process went 'Arcane is magic. I normally pick magic classes'. Irrelevant to everything here but, there you go. How did you first heard about FR: Plurk. I have a lot of people on my plurk list that kept, well, plurking about it. Who invited you in (if that was the case): No one. And what kind of stuff you like: RPing, video games, films. Animal wise, horses and ferrets. Show off your custom progenitor: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=541593] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5416/541593_350.png[/img] [/url]
Username: Argorok
Nickname: Don't really have one.
Flight (and why you picked it): Arcane. Because i'm a simple thinker and my mental process went 'Arcane is magic. I normally pick magic classes'. Irrelevant to everything here but, there you go.
How did you first heard about FR: Plurk. I have a lot of people on my plurk list that kept, well, plurking about it.
Who invited you in (if that was the case): No one.
And what kind of stuff you like: RPing, video games, films. Animal wise, horses and ferrets.
541593_350.png
Username: KiokoYasu Nickname: Kioko or Ki Flight (and why you picked it): Wind cause it's always been my element. How did you first heard about FR: From my friend Candice Who invited you in (if that was the case): WistfulStray And what kind of stuff you like: Graphic Design, Tumblr, reading, DnD Show off your custom progenitor: (just go to the dragon profile, click on generate link and copy the BBcode) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=198128] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1982/198128_350.png[/img] [/url] I've been here for almost two months now. I really want to get some shimmer wings for her.
Username: KiokoYasu
Nickname: Kioko or Ki
Flight (and why you picked it): Wind cause it's always been my element.
How did you first heard about FR: From my friend Candice
Who invited you in (if that was the case): WistfulStray
And what kind of stuff you like: Graphic Design, Tumblr, reading, DnD
Show off your custom progenitor: (just go to the dragon profile, click on generate link and copy the BBcode)

198128_350.png

I've been here for almost two months now. I really want to get some shimmer wings for her.
I'm not even new, but I like filling out forms and helping new people u__u [b]Username: [/b]Jaena [b]Nickname: [/b]Jaena [b]Flight: [/b]Ice [b]How did you first heard about FR: [/b]Following Neondragon's work! [s]Who invited you in:[/s] [b]And what kind of stuff you like:[/b] Vidya Gaems, birdwatching, beadwork, drawing Show off your custom progenitor: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92/9186_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'm not even new, but I like filling out forms and helping new people u__u
Username: Jaena
Nickname: Jaena
Flight: Ice
How did you first heard about FR: Following Neondragon's work!
Who invited you in:
And what kind of stuff you like: Vidya Gaems, birdwatching, beadwork, drawing
9186_350.png
cZLsLHr.png
Hello! I'm Buffalo, as recommended by the friends who introduced me to FR, and [i]asked nicely[/i] that I join them and their dragons; Periwinkle, and Mignon :) I don't believe I have a nickname, at least not to my knowledge. Anyway, I'm a proud member of the Ice Flight, for less than admirable reasons...teehee...I enjoy reading, and procrastinating on homework, spending time with friends and buying things. Also spirals, I just really love spirals. This is my custom progen! He's white/white/soil. What I wouldn't do to change that tert... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=541940] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5420/541940_350.png[/img] [/url] @mignon hello, ta-da!
Hello! I'm Buffalo, as recommended by the friends who introduced me to FR, and asked nicely that I join them and their dragons; Periwinkle, and Mignon :) I don't believe I have a nickname, at least not to my knowledge. Anyway, I'm a proud member of the Ice Flight, for less than admirable reasons...teehee...I enjoy reading, and procrastinating on homework, spending time with friends and buying things. Also spirals, I just really love spirals.
This is my custom progen! He's white/white/soil. What I wouldn't do to change that tert...

541940_350.png

@mignon hello, ta-da!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13