Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ALL DONE; PRIZES ALL SENT
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 67 68
festival currency will be sent
festival currency will be sent
@minnylynx

looking to enter with some embers! is it ... two tickets an ember or.... im a little confused on the exchange rate XD;;

Also I bought two extra scourching crowns if youd like that too.
LOTS of materials for baldwin too if theres something u like I have like.. stacks of 99 squirrel skulls and bones... Just lemme know! thanks!
@minnylynx

looking to enter with some embers! is it ... two tickets an ember or.... im a little confused on the exchange rate XD;;

Also I bought two extra scourching crowns if youd like that too.
LOTS of materials for baldwin too if theres something u like I have like.. stacks of 99 squirrel skulls and bones... Just lemme know! thanks!
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
Bump.
Bump.
@minnylynx bump~
lol not sure if it means the next day on FR time or my own time cuz its the next day where i live :P
@minnylynx bump~
lol not sure if it means the next day on FR time or my own time cuz its the next day where i live :P
j7mv0CT.gif
@Evergreene
Entry noted!

@TealOcelot
As long as you send the message before Festival ends at rollover, I'm accepting Embers at a rate of 1 Ember : 1000t. So from there, you can check the treasure entry chart for conversions. Here it is, for reference:
Entering with Treasure:
*One ticket = 500t
*25 tickets = 5000t
*100 tickets = 10000t
*600 tickets = 50000t
*1000 tickets = 75000t
*1250 tickets = 100000t

So if you send 5, 5 Embers : 5kT, and 5kT is worth 25 tickets. If you send 50, it's worth 50kT, so 600 tickets, and so on. Scorching Crowns are worth 40 Embers, so if you'd like to enter with one, it's equal to 40 Embers/40kT. I'm pretty good on Baldwin items though; thanks but no thanks on that one. :3

@SoulEmber
Bump noted!

@LunaricLeviathan
LOL after rollover is a new freebie ticket.
@Evergreene
Entry noted!

@TealOcelot
As long as you send the message before Festival ends at rollover, I'm accepting Embers at a rate of 1 Ember : 1000t. So from there, you can check the treasure entry chart for conversions. Here it is, for reference:
Entering with Treasure:
*One ticket = 500t
*25 tickets = 5000t
*100 tickets = 10000t
*600 tickets = 50000t
*1000 tickets = 75000t
*1250 tickets = 100000t

So if you send 5, 5 Embers : 5kT, and 5kT is worth 25 tickets. If you send 50, it's worth 50kT, so 600 tickets, and so on. Scorching Crowns are worth 40 Embers, so if you'd like to enter with one, it's equal to 40 Embers/40kT. I'm pretty good on Baldwin items though; thanks but no thanks on that one. :3

@SoulEmber
Bump noted!

@LunaricLeviathan
LOL after rollover is a new freebie ticket.
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

tKmUyuL.pngLDscCIt.pngvVIex3E.png
Update: Added a new Gen1! He's an 8-digit, but he's nearly XXY. :3 I liked him.
Update: Added a new Gen1! He's an 8-digit, but he's nearly XXY. :3 I liked him.
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

Update: 16k tickets prize unlocked, thanks to TealOcelot!
Update: 16k tickets prize unlocked, thanks to TealOcelot!
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

@minnylynx

sending 5000t!
@minnylynx

sending 5000t!
@minnylynx

I'm going to send treasure over for 600 tickets! (:

Also, who made that wonderful art? Do they have a thread or if it's yours, do you? o:
@minnylynx

I'm going to send treasure over for 600 tickets! (:

Also, who made that wonderful art? Do they have a thread or if it's yours, do you? o:
R5vHM6H.png
Bump 'u'
Bump 'u'
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 67 68