Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 6 dig, Gen 1, and 2+ yr Old for Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@RosieHawk
Okay, well that's fine. We all make mistakes cx And copied names aren't a problem, they got rid of duplicate pings.
Yes of course, I'm sure everyone would love to be pinged then :) Of course if you find a 6 digit, depending on how interested in treasure you are and/ or how rare it is you might want to think about holding an auction for it. They can get very popular if they're pretty or have a low ID~
@RosieHawk
Okay, well that's fine. We all make mistakes cx And copied names aren't a problem, they got rid of duplicate pings.
Yes of course, I'm sure everyone would love to be pinged then :) Of course if you find a 6 digit, depending on how interested in treasure you are and/ or how rare it is you might want to think about holding an auction for it. They can get very popular if they're pretty or have a low ID~
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@RosieHawk Hnnng you have an eye for picking some real beauties. They don't fit my current breeding goal but I have my eye on several of them. *sigh* I'm new so the use of kt and g confuses me--is kt like karat, like diamonds/gems? Or is g for gems and kt is treasure... d'oh.
@RosieHawk Hnnng you have an eye for picking some real beauties. They don't fit my current breeding goal but I have my eye on several of them. *sigh* I'm new so the use of kt and g confuses me--is kt like karat, like diamonds/gems? Or is g for gems and kt is treasure... d'oh.
@RosieHawk

This is a cute idea! :3

Just as a heads up, only use the the 7 digit pinglist at the ODCA for dragons with ID#s under 3,000,000 as the pinglist is labled. Most of the dragons here are too young. If you plan on marketing the recycling center towards the collectors, then it would be best to focus on those types of dragons :)
@RosieHawk

This is a cute idea! :3

Just as a heads up, only use the the 7 digit pinglist at the ODCA for dragons with ID#s under 3,000,000 as the pinglist is labled. Most of the dragons here are too young. If you plan on marketing the recycling center towards the collectors, then it would be best to focus on those types of dragons :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@RosieHawk

Is 1779625 still available? If so, I'd like to give her a home. Please send CR for the 25kT.
@RosieHawk

Is 1779625 still available? If so, I'd like to give her a home. Please send CR for the 25kT.
@cooneyms Thank you! And thank you for the links in your sig! That will help me in my AH searches.
@cooneyms Thank you! And thank you for the links in your sig! That will help me in my AH searches.
@Amandaroleplayer @Asobi @Bangerat @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @cooneyms @Craving @Diamondsuits @Dureena @Emysry @Jaigalaar @kitsune56 @Meilkor @NivMizzet @pandy91 @Phaedra @PorkWithBones @Shadowfire9 @Sinnibelle @Talismarr @Tiarana @Vaze @wrexit @Xemriss @ysa [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVep00Xp5BuaXRdcTIGooJflgI41Y-xqd7DAhiMcISA/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/pJLIXdJ.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b] @Apothecaria @DorkSoup Many new dragons added and now organized by ID number!
@Amandaroleplayer @Asobi @Bangerat @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @cooneyms @Craving @Diamondsuits @Dureena @Emysry @Jaigalaar @kitsune56 @Meilkor @NivMizzet @pandy91 @Phaedra @PorkWithBones @Shadowfire9 @Sinnibelle @Talismarr @Tiarana @Vaze @wrexit @Xemriss @ysa
pJLIXdJ.png
Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!
@Apothecaria @DorkSoup

Many new dragons added and now organized by ID number!
@Soi You sure can! Is 30kt okay?
@Soi You sure can! Is 30kt okay?
@RosieHawk yep thats fine! :)
@RosieHawk yep thats fine! :)
@Soi CR sent! Thank you!
@Soi CR sent! Thank you!
@RosieHawk Awesome! Thank you so much! :)
@RosieHawk Awesome! Thank you so much! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16