Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Various Dragons - Open to nest rentals!
Hi there!

I have space, so I plan on breeding some of my favorite dragons and posting their offspring up here. :) I am also down for letting you breed your dragons in my nest, if you want Plague dragons UvU.

Most of the babies that will be for sale will be Skydancers, Imperials, Snappers, Spirals, and Guardians!! I unfortunately do not have a Fae or Coatl yet to set them up for breeding, and I plan on keeping my only Wildclaw girl unbred.

Rules:
  1. Please be patient!
  2. Ping me, please.
  3. Gem ratio is 1:500.
  4. I can haggle but I won't drop super low, sorry!

Discounts:
  • 50% for newbies!
  • 25% for my Plague baes
Hi there!

I have space, so I plan on breeding some of my favorite dragons and posting their offspring up here. :) I am also down for letting you breed your dragons in my nest, if you want Plague dragons UvU.

Most of the babies that will be for sale will be Skydancers, Imperials, Snappers, Spirals, and Guardians!! I unfortunately do not have a Fae or Coatl yet to set them up for breeding, and I plan on keeping my only Wildclaw girl unbred.

Rules:
  1. Please be patient!
  2. Ping me, please.
  3. Gem ratio is 1:500.
  4. I can haggle but I won't drop super low, sorry!

Discounts:
  • 50% for newbies!
  • 25% for my Plague baes
eVBqObR.png
-reserved-
-reserved-
eVBqObR.png
[center][u][size =5][font =Papyrus]THE SKYDANCERS.[/u][/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/c48uwtd.png[/img] [quote][center][u]The Skydancer Pinglist[/u][/center] [/quote]
THE SKYDANCERS.
c48uwtd.png
Quote:
The Skydancer Pinglist

eVBqObR.png
-reserved-
-reserved-
eVBqObR.png