Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Closed] Leaping Lizards Accents!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ahhhhh why can't I have more geemmmsssss! These are amazing! :D
ahhhhh why can't I have more geemmmsssss! These are amazing! :D
Trainer of dragons and collector of familiars and all things interesting.
nudX0O8.png

Heyo! Leaping Lizards Accents will be slowly closing shop over the next few weeks as I ready myself to go on hiatus from FR, but I might be coming back at some point in the future.

If people want to start getting on lists for reprints (or ordering some galvanic parasites, I have too many!), now is the time!

Accents available for reprints are as follows
(I have 6 in stock of the last one)

EDIT: Since I intend to come back to Flight Rising at some point, I will not be giving these away for free. However, consider it a sale and that I'll do a run at 400g each per run of 10 (or 200g each + the cost of the blueprint)

Heyo! Leaping Lizards Accents will be slowly closing shop over the next few weeks as I ready myself to go on hiatus from FR, but I might be coming back at some point in the future.

If people want to start getting on lists for reprints (or ordering some galvanic parasites, I have too many!), now is the time!

Accents available for reprints are as follows
(I have 6 in stock of the last one)

EDIT: Since I intend to come back to Flight Rising at some point, I will not be giving these away for free. However, consider it a sale and that I'll do a run at 400g each per run of 10 (or 200g each + the cost of the blueprint)
Aw, you're leaving? I was looking forward to the lizard hat! But, good luck with life, and I hope you come back!
Aw, you're leaving? I was looking forward to the lizard hat! But, good luck with life, and I hope you come back!
she/they, adult
@LizardLord

we will miss you! could you do a treasure slot for Scaly Minion Mantle?
@LizardLord

we will miss you! could you do a treasure slot for Scaly Minion Mantle?
KVbkgOZ.png
@LizardLord

I really hope you come back, your scaly accents were so cute! Do take care though, and you'll be missed ; w;
@LizardLord

I really hope you come back, your scaly accents were so cute! Do take care though, and you'll be missed ; w;
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@Vhyxalas While normally I'd love to, I just flat out don't have any gems to call my own due to the fact that I kinda uh... spent all of them to push out my first galvanic parasite run...
@Vhyxalas While normally I'd love to, I just flat out don't have any gems to call my own due to the fact that I kinda uh... spent all of them to push out my first galvanic parasite run...
@LizardLord

alright, I need to turn some treasure to gems anyways. it's no problem ^^
@LizardLord

alright, I need to turn some treasure to gems anyways. it's no problem ^^
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas Just let me know when you get the gems. Keep in mind that blueprints are far more expensive in lower quantities, and it's unlikely that I'll be able to do a run with only one person supporting it unless they pay for the entire blueprint.
@Vhyxalas Just let me know when you get the gems. Keep in mind that blueprints are far more expensive in lower quantities, and it's unlikely that I'll be able to do a run with only one person supporting it unless they pay for the entire blueprint.
I'm closing shop for now. I might be back, but I might not.
I'm closing shop for now. I might be back, but I might not.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12