Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | August New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39
@britneyrox
I am very sorry I haven't been able to reply. This is because I was visiting my adorable cousin who has just been born, and unfortunately wifi wasn't available there. If I get chosen again I will try and reply ASAP.
@britneyrox
I am very sorry I haven't been able to reply. This is because I was visiting my adorable cousin who has just been born, and unfortunately wifi wasn't available there. If I get chosen again I will try and reply ASAP.
@britneyrox 3
1. APP4
2. 08
3. APP3
@britneyrox 3
1. APP4
2. 08
3. APP3
@britneyrox

D10, D12, APP4, FOOD5 (Did I do that right...?)
@britneyrox

D10, D12, APP4, FOOD5 (Did I do that right...?)
@Juggalette97 yup! everything looks perfect!
@Juggalette97 yup! everything looks perfect!
@britneyrox am I too late?
I don't had the chance to get on :/
@britneyrox am I too late?
I don't had the chance to get on :/
@britneyrox
Oh no!! ; __ ; I missed this!! I was out sick ; v ;
Thanks for the opportunity! Congrats to everyone! <3
@britneyrox
Oh no!! ; __ ; I missed this!! I was out sick ; v ;
Thanks for the opportunity! Congrats to everyone! <3
0NP6NZF.png
Signatures l Banners l Typography l Breeding Cards l Etc
@Lithaldoren @Hailey12 @tobyrox @Ventaelia @LightningLuniver it looks like you all took too long to get your prize choices in! i'll be adding your name back in, maybe you'll be redrawn :)
@Lithaldoren @Hailey12 @tobyrox @Ventaelia @LightningLuniver it looks like you all took too long to get your prize choices in! i'll be adding your name back in, maybe you'll be redrawn :)
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the fifth set of winners! There are ten instead of five because someone didn't respond in the last round. 1. @Silverlune 2. @kaiwolfe 3. @ThedragonInn 4. @Stakie 5. @LightningBustle 6. @LivingFaith 7. @Suicu 8. @PartyPenguin27 9. @SugarSnow 10. @trhm [b]You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.[/b] Please note that I may take a bit longer to send prizes out, as I am in the middle of moving. Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide 3 options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Prizes are listed on the first page. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. [b]If you choose a grabbag prize[/b] you must list the items you want from the grabbag. This includes FAM1, BAT5, BAT6, BAT7, and BAT8. [If it says choose two, tell me which two you want, etc.] You can list that grabbag as more than one of your prize choices, just choose different items from it. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "APP19"[/b] [quote=APP19]Scorched Forest Cape [item=firebreather cape][/quote] Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize. Please PM or ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c: @WillOWhisp @decayingstrays @Pawprint @OMGZombehs @Suicu @Appreciate @Saezuru @Tangled @o0ArcaneAura0o @Zazzafrazy[/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the fifth set of winners! There are ten instead of five because someone didn't respond in the last round.

1. @Silverlune
2. @kaiwolfe
3. @ThedragonInn
4. @Stakie
5. @LightningBustle
6. @LivingFaith
7. @Suicu
8. @PartyPenguin27
9. @SugarSnow
10. @trhm

You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner. Please note that I may take a bit longer to send prizes out, as I am in the middle of moving.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide 3 options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Prizes are listed on the first page.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

If you choose a grabbag prize you must list the items you want from the grabbag. This includes FAM1, BAT5, BAT6, BAT7, and BAT8. [If it says choose two, tell me which two you want, etc.] You can list that grabbag as more than one of your prize choices, just choose different items from it.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "APP19"
APP19 wrote:
Scorched Forest Cape
Firebreather Cape

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize.

Please PM or ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:

@WillOWhisp @decayingstrays @Pawprint @OMGZombehs @Suicu @Appreciate @Saezuru @Tangled @o0ArcaneAura0o @Zazzafrazy
@britneyrox

REVISED

1) o7 the Chest
2) BAT8 (the top row)
3) APP 12
4) FAM 4
5) FAM 3
6)FAM 2
7) APP 13
8) D2
@britneyrox

REVISED