Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Earliest Memories
1 2 3
I was three when I split my head open when running into a now-deceased uncle's television.

I still have the scar on my forehead even.
I was three when I split my head open when running into a now-deceased uncle's television.

I still have the scar on my forehead even.
My writing project.
I remember when I was 3 days old, my mom was breastfeeding me while watching tv...
I remember when I was 3 days old, my mom was breastfeeding me while watching tv...
They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
Almost three, I almost drowned. Everything about that incident is seared into my head so well, and it's all from a 3rd person perspective. A not so great first memory.
Almost three, I almost drowned. Everything about that incident is seared into my head so well, and it's all from a 3rd person perspective. A not so great first memory.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@Amura

That happens to me as well. Most of my memories are from 3rd person. I also almost drowned around that age. my brother dove in and saved me though.

I also remember at the same place that happened, the guy had one of those things you sit on and spin the center handle and it makes you spin? Yeah. I loved that thing.
@Amura

That happens to me as well. Most of my memories are from 3rd person. I also almost drowned around that age. my brother dove in and saved me though.

I also remember at the same place that happened, the guy had one of those things you sit on and spin the center handle and it makes you spin? Yeah. I loved that thing.
I woke up. I was... Heck. 4?
Anyways. I woke up, dad sorting out old games. GameCube. One of these was super smash brothers. Melee? Anyways, had Pikachu in it. ANYTHING with that Pokemon goes for me. Don't have it anymore, but I remember ALWAYS being that little lightning mouse. Up until a few years when I got rid of it. I hated the whole failure part and loosing normal battles. Got the newer One. Brawl, I think. That gone too. Both were rated T despite I was so smol. Anyways. Continued to be Pikachu. Nowadays the newest, which haven't played, is only E 10+. Huh. Changes.

Sponge Bob movie game. Another oldie for the g cube. Fun. There was this ice cream room or something. I miss both the device and this game... I got rid of it (REGRETS)... I wanna play it again. The old movie, of course.

Watching Pokemon. Old cartoon network. Old Disney XD. Old Disney junior and Nick junior, Nick toons. I miss those shows badly quite.
Getting my first 3DS. Hot pink, and now broken. XD I have also a DS lite? I think my bro gave it to me... black in color, extra large red 3DS, and a Pikachu DS. Idk

And drawing. Mind. PIKA TOONS was what I thought of as a child. Why...? They apparently fought. Characters in cartoons I had semi-crushes on. Idk, not anymore for those, whoever they were.... Ah, wrote drew bout it in some school. Have a paper, Idk where.

Ah. What else.... can't remember. As of yet.
I woke up. I was... Heck. 4?
Anyways. I woke up, dad sorting out old games. GameCube. One of these was super smash brothers. Melee? Anyways, had Pikachu in it. ANYTHING with that Pokemon goes for me. Don't have it anymore, but I remember ALWAYS being that little lightning mouse. Up until a few years when I got rid of it. I hated the whole failure part and loosing normal battles. Got the newer One. Brawl, I think. That gone too. Both were rated T despite I was so smol. Anyways. Continued to be Pikachu. Nowadays the newest, which haven't played, is only E 10+. Huh. Changes.

Sponge Bob movie game. Another oldie for the g cube. Fun. There was this ice cream room or something. I miss both the device and this game... I got rid of it (REGRETS)... I wanna play it again. The old movie, of course.

Watching Pokemon. Old cartoon network. Old Disney XD. Old Disney junior and Nick junior, Nick toons. I miss those shows badly quite.
Getting my first 3DS. Hot pink, and now broken. XD I have also a DS lite? I think my bro gave it to me... black in color, extra large red 3DS, and a Pikachu DS. Idk

And drawing. Mind. PIKA TOONS was what I thought of as a child. Why...? They apparently fought. Characters in cartoons I had semi-crushes on. Idk, not anymore for those, whoever they were.... Ah, wrote drew bout it in some school. Have a paper, Idk where.

Ah. What else.... can't remember. As of yet.
T3TuubO.png
I can remember a fly flying above my crib, must've been one-ish. When I was 2 and-a-half, I remember my twin sister breaking her arm. I was so confused. I didn't know what was going on. It was the longest we were away form each other.
I can remember a fly flying above my crib, must've been one-ish. When I was 2 and-a-half, I remember my twin sister breaking her arm. I was so confused. I didn't know what was going on. It was the longest we were away form each other.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
I'm not sure how old I was. It was shortly after one of my younger sisters was born. So either I was just past two or three months shy of four. I remember standing on my mothers footrest (she is paraplegic and confined to a wheelchair to function) and I was peering over the ledge of the window to the nursery to see my new baby sister.

Another early memory I have is of going to the video store with my father. I remember holding his hand and how tall he was compared to me. And then I picked out Edward Scissorhands from the shelf. :B
I'm not sure how old I was. It was shortly after one of my younger sisters was born. So either I was just past two or three months shy of four. I remember standing on my mothers footrest (she is paraplegic and confined to a wheelchair to function) and I was peering over the ledge of the window to the nursery to see my new baby sister.

Another early memory I have is of going to the video store with my father. I remember holding his hand and how tall he was compared to me. And then I picked out Edward Scissorhands from the shelf. :B
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.png Please pardon any typos/spelling mistakes.
I may have a cat on my arm.
i think i was around three. my sister was playing hide and seek with the older neighborhood kids, and my mom told her she had to include me. they were annoyed because they thought i wouldn't understand and i'd ruin the game. they figured i'd just hide somewhere dumb and be the first one found.

i proved them wrong. i hid in a neighbor's shed, and even after everyone was found, i stayed hidden. multiple people were shouting my name looking for me. i thought they were trying to make me lose the game, so i remained in the shed, thinking i was outsmarting them. i remember poking my finger through a small hole in the door, in case people thought i was really lost, they would be able to see my finger and know i was just playing the game. i had tiny baby fingers so obviously nobody could see that.

my mom thought i got kidnapped. my parents had called authorities already. i finally exited the shed and returned home when i didn't hear anyone shouting for me anymore because i really had to use the bathroom. i remember walking in and my mom was sitting on the couch eating carrots out of a plastic orange bowl. i can't explain in words the emotion my family displayed after i walked in the sliding glass door. it was almost as if they were seeing a ghost, but relief and happiness at the same time.

i guess that means i won that game.
i think i was around three. my sister was playing hide and seek with the older neighborhood kids, and my mom told her she had to include me. they were annoyed because they thought i wouldn't understand and i'd ruin the game. they figured i'd just hide somewhere dumb and be the first one found.

i proved them wrong. i hid in a neighbor's shed, and even after everyone was found, i stayed hidden. multiple people were shouting my name looking for me. i thought they were trying to make me lose the game, so i remained in the shed, thinking i was outsmarting them. i remember poking my finger through a small hole in the door, in case people thought i was really lost, they would be able to see my finger and know i was just playing the game. i had tiny baby fingers so obviously nobody could see that.

my mom thought i got kidnapped. my parents had called authorities already. i finally exited the shed and returned home when i didn't hear anyone shouting for me anymore because i really had to use the bathroom. i remember walking in and my mom was sitting on the couch eating carrots out of a plastic orange bowl. i can't explain in words the emotion my family displayed after i walked in the sliding glass door. it was almost as if they were seeing a ghost, but relief and happiness at the same time.

i guess that means i won that game.
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
it's a super blurry memory but i kind of remember a time when i was a tiny baby, like i must've been around a year old and my parents and i were sitting on the living room floor of our old house and they were both drinking beer and i was reaching over trying to grab their bottles lmaoo.

i also have another memory that is a lot more clear. i was two years old and i remember getting my first dog. like i remember the drive there and the building and the cages the puppies were in and i remember the outfit that the employee was wearing.
it's a super blurry memory but i kind of remember a time when i was a tiny baby, like i must've been around a year old and my parents and i were sitting on the living room floor of our old house and they were both drinking beer and i was reaching over trying to grab their bottles lmaoo.

i also have another memory that is a lot more clear. i was two years old and i remember getting my first dog. like i remember the drive there and the building and the cages the puppies were in and i remember the outfit that the employee was wearing.
kaylee
she/her
fr +2
I remember being around 5 or so, crawling up onto my mom's rocking chair and thinking "Wow, it's 1999. Soon it'll be 2000!" But it was so hard for my 5 year old brain to comprehend for some reason. I have a lot of weird childhood memories, lmao.
I remember being around 5 or so, crawling up onto my mom's rocking chair and thinking "Wow, it's 1999. Soon it'll be 2000!" But it was so hard for my 5 year old brain to comprehend for some reason. I have a lot of weird childhood memories, lmao.
1 2 3