Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kent's Accents - MASS RETIRE
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 273 274
@kent grabbed one off the AH too. THANKS!
@kent grabbed one off the AH too. THANKS!
Txy1O4j.png
@kent - also grabbed one off of the AH - thank you!
@kent - also grabbed one off of the AH - thank you!
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
@Kent
Thanks for the ping :) Do you still have a copy of Jewelled Sakura I could purchase with gems? There's only one on the AH for treasure.
@Kent
Thanks for the ping :) Do you still have a copy of Jewelled Sakura I could purchase with gems? There's only one on the AH for treasure.
@kent hi! can you add me to your General and Cabochons ping lists please :)
@kent hi! can you add me to your General and Cabochons ping lists please :)
let's sail away
like a photograph
fading to all white
its finally all right
@Azelas sure do! last one, too. these went quick. o_o send me payment and I'll send it over to you!
@Azelas sure do! last one, too. these went quick. o_o send me payment and I'll send it over to you!
Kent's Accents - tumblr
@Kent
Ah thank you, I sent over the gems. I'm not surprises they sold :D there honestly aren't enough nice PC accents around lately.
@Kent
Ah thank you, I sent over the gems. I'm not surprises they sold :D there honestly aren't enough nice PC accents around lately.
@Kent -- could I be added to your general pinglist please? Thank you so much!
@Kent -- could I be added to your general pinglist please? Thank you so much!
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
@josi @Kardi I've added you! thank you for your interest!
@josi @Kardi I've added you! thank you for your interest!
Kent's Accents - tumblr
@Kent
Hey there! :)
Could I please be added to your general pinglist annnd could I be added to the pinglist for Jeweled Sakura?
My friend Rayzor would be interested in a copy as well.
@Kent
Hey there! :)
Could I please be added to your general pinglist annnd could I be added to the pinglist for Jeweled Sakura?
My friend Rayzor would be interested in a copy as well.
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
Please add me to your pinglist @kent - your accents are gorgeous!!!! I love the moonstone cabochon the most, so sad that it sounds like it won't be repeated :(
Please add me to your pinglist @kent - your accents are gorgeous!!!! I love the moonstone cabochon the most, so sad that it sounds like it won't be repeated :(
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 273 274