Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum
The coliseum isn't loading at all. After the 2 days of maintenance it was working fine for about 6 - 7 hours, but now it won't load at all! Help? What can i do to make it load?
~ I NEED TO TREASURE GRIND AND I NEED TO DO IT NOWWWW D:
The coliseum isn't loading at all. After the 2 days of maintenance it was working fine for about 6 - 7 hours, but now it won't load at all! Help? What can i do to make it load?
~ I NEED TO TREASURE GRIND AND I NEED TO DO IT NOWWWW D:
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
I can't get on either. No way to play :(
I can't get on either. No way to play :(
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
The same thing is/was happening to me.

Are you using Firefox by chance? Can't get it to load at all on FF, but I tried in Chrome and it loaded beautifully. Try Chrome, if you have it :3
The same thing is/was happening to me.

Are you using Firefox by chance? Can't get it to load at all on FF, but I tried in Chrome and it loaded beautifully. Try Chrome, if you have it :3
9g0BXbt.gif
Tayce, i play on a mac, therefor i only use Safari as a web browser:(
Tayce, i play on a mac, therefor i only use Safari as a web browser:(
Aw, suck. Sorry D:
No idea then, hopefully they fix it soon!
Aw, suck. Sorry D:
No idea then, hopefully they fix it soon!
9g0BXbt.gif
Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one. I actually couldn't get coliseum to load at any point today- though it was relatively late in the day before I thought of trying my Chrome (usually a firefox user.)

At any rate just to chime in, I'm unable to get it to load in either browser (also trying it on multiple devices.)
Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one. I actually couldn't get coliseum to load at any point today- though it was relatively late in the day before I thought of trying my Chrome (usually a firefox user.)

At any rate just to chime in, I'm unable to get it to load in either browser (also trying it on multiple devices.)
It's working for me now, i don't know why it closed for a little bit, this game does weird things
It's working for me now, i don't know why it closed for a little bit, this game does weird things
Really? Alas... I am still having no luck.
Really? Alas... I am still having no luck.
The coliseum crashed and I had to restart it. It should be working now.
The coliseum crashed and I had to restart it. It should be working now.