Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New breed suggestions
1 2 3 4
@Ironheart kk!
@Ironheart kk!
@WingsNStrings @ShingekinoKyojin Added a lava beast.
@WingsNStrings @ShingekinoKyojin Added a lava beast.
Shade Possession Suggestion Thread

A deity is a god. A diety is a weight loss prayer~!
LotusCandy wrote on 2017-06-15:
ICSNORK MENEING EY
@Ironheart oh wow! That's so cool!
@Ironheart oh wow! That's so cool!
RoaminRonan.gif
@Ironheart Can I see it? :D
@Ironheart Can I see it? :D
@WingsNStrings Yup~ [img]http://i.imgur.com/zCvy2JZ.jpg[/img] It's also in the first post, at the bottom~
@WingsNStrings Yup~

zCvy2JZ.jpg

It's also in the first post, at the bottom~

ICSNORK MENEING EY
@ Ironheart awesome! Maybe the mace ball on the end of it's tail could be a little smaller. Also the feet are interesting, but a little odd. I think those feet might be too slow. Also I would love to see the lava on it look burning hot like it's molten lava. I think making it look very bright and altering the color pallet for the lava would help. But other wise, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
@ Ironheart awesome! Maybe the mace ball on the end of it's tail could be a little smaller. Also the feet are interesting, but a little odd. I think those feet might be too slow. Also I would love to see the lava on it look burning hot like it's molten lava. I think making it look very bright and altering the color pallet for the lava would help. But other wise, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
@Ironheart look at the comment above or possibly on the page before. I linked you incorrectly.
@Ironheart look at the comment above or possibly on the page before. I linked you incorrectly.
@WingsNStrings I see~ These are just quick sketch doodles, 'cause I don't think they'd straight up use a usermade breed, so I'm just hrowing idea out there :L
@WingsNStrings I see~ These are just quick sketch doodles, 'cause I don't think they'd straight up use a usermade breed, so I'm just hrowing idea out there :L

ICSNORK MENEING EY
@Ironheart I know, I know. But I wish they would! So many new creative breeds would be made! Cause there would be all your awesome sketches, or a tridrake. It would be so cool! (Also sorry for throwing so many ideas at you, but are you up for sketching out a tridrake?)
@Ironheart I know, I know. But I wish they would! So many new creative breeds would be made! Cause there would be all your awesome sketches, or a tridrake. It would be so cool! (Also sorry for throwing so many ideas at you, but are you up for sketching out a tridrake?)
@WingsNStrings A three headed dragon?
@WingsNStrings A three headed dragon?

ICSNORK MENEING EY
1 2 3 4