Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3 4
@Scorpio1995 Yes! ^^ if you need any help naming her I'd be glad to help~
@Scorpio1995 Yes! ^^ if you need any help naming her I'd be glad to help~
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Wonek23 Do you want any of those dragons I listed or are you gonna pass? I honestly don't mind if they get exalted, as long as you let me name them first.
And for the dragons you sent, I'll accept them as soon as possible. I just got stuck in a difficult place cause I'm trying to switch flights and need to empty my nests.
@Wonek23 Do you want any of those dragons I listed or are you gonna pass? I honestly don't mind if they get exalted, as long as you let me name them first.
And for the dragons you sent, I'll accept them as soon as possible. I just got stuck in a difficult place cause I'm trying to switch flights and need to empty my nests.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat
I'm open for suggestions. But thank you so much!~
@LadyRiat
I'm open for suggestions. But thank you so much!~
@Scorpio1995 Well her parents' names both mean "Halloween". So a few that keep to the theme are Shamhna, Xus, Prakarana, Lebaran (though that one seems masculine), and Helgona.
@Scorpio1995 Well her parents' names both mean "Halloween". So a few that keep to the theme are Shamhna, Xus, Prakarana, Lebaran (though that one seems masculine), and Helgona.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat
I do like Shamhna! Thanks very much. \oDo/
@LadyRiat
I do like Shamhna! Thanks very much. \oDo/
@Scorpio1995 Sweet! ^^ Not a problem. I'm just glad she found a good home. She was on the exalt block.
@Scorpio1995 Sweet! ^^ Not a problem. I'm just glad she found a good home. She was on the exalt block.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat if they are to be exalted I can take whichever you want, I find a bit sad, I don't know ;)
@LadyRiat if they are to be exalted I can take whichever you want, I find a bit sad, I don't know ;)
1 2 3 4