Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2015
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48
@flamecaller Being in lightning I don't know how you celebrate? Do you work extra hard? Do you take the week off?
@flamecaller Being in lightning I don't know how you celebrate? Do you work extra hard? Do you take the week off?
z62eca5281a764.gif
Really nice!
Really nice!
What yours is mine
Great work everyone! The will o' embers are just what my pyromaniac magician needs!
Great work everyone! The will o' embers are just what my pyromaniac magician needs!
DksOqac.png
Woah, all of the skins and accents are real nice. Just a shame none fit my dragons :< (which makes it ok that I missed the opening day of the festival) Also I do love these familiars yessss.
Woah, all of the skins and accents are real nice. Just a shame none fit my dragons :< (which makes it ok that I missed the opening day of the festival) Also I do love these familiars yessss.
Finally, a festival with a lot of decent accents.
Finally, a festival with a lot of decent accents.
2.fw.pnglovehate.gifdauk8vs-c9e70a3d-3422-4c81-be24-ab9e0d33dc4b.pngd2my8mn-61968241-ae8f-42f2-aef2-f775ac06f2e4.png1.fw.png
I am having the worst luck in the coli this festival! I was grinding all day yesterday (literally 8 hours straight) and not a single chest, and hardly any currency drops. Poo. :C I hope others are having better luck than me!
I am having the worst luck in the coli this festival! I was grinding all day yesterday (literally 8 hours straight) and not a single chest, and hardly any currency drops. Poo. :C I hope others are having better luck than me!
MY DREAM OF HAVING DIFFERENT COLORED WISPS HAS BEEN TOTALLY CRUSHED

BUT I STILL LOVE THIS SO MUCH
MY DREAM OF HAVING DIFFERENT COLORED WISPS HAS BEEN TOTALLY CRUSHED

BUT I STILL LOVE THIS SO MUCH
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
IF ONLY I HAD THE GOLD
IF ONLY I HAD THE GOLD
L:
Yay!A new event!I love it, especially the skins but everything is beautiful.
Yay!A new event!I love it, especially the skins but everything is beautiful.
vhgp48.jpg
Amazing. I am very pleased with this update!
Amazing. I am very pleased with this update!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48