Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2015
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48
Skins exclusive to Baldwin? Oh man :O I need that male skydancer one...
Skins exclusive to Baldwin? Oh man :O I need that male skydancer one...
K6TNbNL.pnge1TGgTO.pngLrK9u2q.png
I got honorable mention! ;O; <3 Feels awesome, man, even if I didn't win-win.
I got honorable mention! ;O; <3 Feels awesome, man, even if I didn't win-win.
Tumblr ! | Accent Thread ! | Fatties !
I'm actually really surprised to win this time, I didn't think I would :') Thank you aaa casually wishes I'd edited it one more time before the contest ended because something is bothering me about it... alas, nothin I can do now

I adore all the other skins/accents and the familiar & apparel! I need so many of those will o' the embers wow
Especially love Spirit Ablaze and Ignus, I saw those entries and needed them to win.

Also, is it just me or is the coli painfully laggy today? I can't use it to get more glowing embers and chests since I don't have the patience for battles that last 3-5 minutes each ;_;
I'm actually really surprised to win this time, I didn't think I would :') Thank you aaa casually wishes I'd edited it one more time before the contest ended because something is bothering me about it... alas, nothin I can do now

I adore all the other skins/accents and the familiar & apparel! I need so many of those will o' the embers wow
Especially love Spirit Ablaze and Ignus, I saw those entries and needed them to win.

Also, is it just me or is the coli painfully laggy today? I can't use it to get more glowing embers and chests since I don't have the patience for battles that last 3-5 minutes each ;_;
lighttop.png
I've only got one fire dragon unfortunately, but this is pretty awesome! Happy Flameforgers!
I've only got one fire dragon unfortunately, but this is pretty awesome! Happy Flameforgers!
I CAN NOW HAVE THE FALLEN \o/
I CAN NOW HAVE THE FALLEN \o/
wWWOOOO Excited about this helllaa
wWWOOOO Excited about this helllaa
I've been in the coliseum for two hours…and no chests? Can someone tell me if there are chests right now or are they going to be released at a later time?
I've been in the coliseum for two hours…and no chests? Can someone tell me if there are chests right now or are they going to be released at a later time?
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
good!!!!!!!
good!!!!!!!
@MythicalViper Chests aren't something that drop on a regular basis, so not finding one for two hours isn't all that uncommon. They are dropping however. I found one just now from an Extinguished Jackalope, and yesterday from the searing version :)
@MythicalViper Chests aren't something that drop on a regular basis, so not finding one for two hours isn't all that uncommon. They are dropping however. I found one just now from an Extinguished Jackalope, and yesterday from the searing version :)
@Gaia thanks for the advice! I remember finding a lot for the last two festivals, though, but I guess I was just lucky :D ~just keep grinding~
@Gaia thanks for the advice! I remember finding a lot for the last two festivals, though, but I guess I was just lucky :D ~just keep grinding~
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48