Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Nature)
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 654 655
@maki confiming skorsbrand from kelp beds (I don't recall it dropping but there it was in my hoard)

eta: and it dropped after I made my lava eaten post as I moved lava eaten from my hoard to my vault within 5 minutes of seeing it drop, made the post here and then went back to kelp beds and then skorsbrand so timestamps can be useful
@maki confiming skorsbrand from kelp beds (I don't recall it dropping but there it was in my hoard)

eta: and it dropped after I made my lava eaten post as I moved lava eaten from my hoard to my vault within 5 minutes of seeing it drop, made the post here and then went back to kelp beds and then skorsbrand so timestamps can be useful
@Maki i just found a lava eater chest in rainsong jungle from a parda
@Maki i just found a lava eater chest in rainsong jungle from a parda
@Maki

Confirming Skogsbrand Chest drop from Crimson Reef Snail at Forgotten Cave.
@Maki

Confirming Skogsbrand Chest drop from Crimson Reef Snail at Forgotten Cave.
Confirming sprint ablaze chest from harpy's roost from a sunspot clouddancer.
Confirming sprint ablaze chest from harpy's roost from a sunspot clouddancer.
@maki Wetland Unicorn drops Furnace Queen chest
@maki Wetland Unicorn drops Furnace Queen chest
67wAp3J.pngtumblr_o1bu2hEftK1unhfhho9_r1_250.png
@Maki I just got the Ignis Chest from the Hippocampus.
@Maki I just got the Ignis Chest from the Hippocampus.
@Maki - 30 min Arena, 37 Embers, no chests. I had one Ember drop from a line-up that had Chimera AND Double-Tailed Warcat. Not a single Ember dropped when the DPW was the only possible source.

Tomorrow I'm going back to the Scorched Forest for sure. Thank you for compiling all this data.
@Maki - 30 min Arena, 37 Embers, no chests. I had one Ember drop from a line-up that had Chimera AND Double-Tailed Warcat. Not a single Ember dropped when the DPW was the only possible source.

Tomorrow I'm going back to the Scorched Forest for sure. Thank you for compiling all this data.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
Oh man, did I mess up, not paying attention and reading the whole first post. *facepalm*

I wasted 3 yellow goos making 15 Glowing Embers (without noticing I could have made 20 of them on the next page). I could have made a Kindling King. *sob* It's my favorite accent of the Festival too.

Oh well, there's still time *throws more food into the Cauldron*.

Thanks SO Much for keeping this guide so current.
Oh man, did I mess up, not paying attention and reading the whole first post. *facepalm*

I wasted 3 yellow goos making 15 Glowing Embers (without noticing I could have made 20 of them on the next page). I could have made a Kindling King. *sob* It's my favorite accent of the Festival too.

Oh well, there's still time *throws more food into the Cauldron*.

Thanks SO Much for keeping this guide so current.
@Maki
I got one infernal fur chest from a mammertee
@Maki
I got one infernal fur chest from a mammertee
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
@Raskies

Just tagging myself for future reference.
@Raskies

Just tagging myself for future reference.
OAgM9ob.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 654 655