Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Nature)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 654 655
Offsetting the great odds everyone is getting, I've farmed the Scorched Forest for a whole hour now and got zero chests. :((

edit to add: lmao, and right after posting this, two minutes into the Forgotten Cave an Ancient Fungus dropped Infernal Fur.
Offsetting the great odds everyone is getting, I've farmed the Scorched Forest for a whole hour now and got zero chests. :((

edit to add: lmao, and right after posting this, two minutes into the Forgotten Cave an Ancient Fungus dropped Infernal Fur.
@Maki - Scorched Forest, 30 min, 61 embers, 4 chests. The numbers seem to hold. Do you need/want me to continue to time my SF exploits? I'll do a bit of Arena later for variety.
@Maki - Scorched Forest, 30 min, 61 embers, 4 chests. The numbers seem to hold. Do you need/want me to continue to time my SF exploits? I'll do a bit of Arena later for variety.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@Maki

Lava Eater Chest - Charcoal Sprangyroo (Arena)
Ignis Chest - Chimera (Arena)
@Maki

Lava Eater Chest - Charcoal Sprangyroo (Arena)
Ignis Chest - Chimera (Arena)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@kriski

Could you check if the Double-Tailed Warcat (Neutral) doesn't drop embers?
@kriski

Could you check if the Double-Tailed Warcat (Neutral) doesn't drop embers?
@Maki Spirit Ablaze Chest dropped by Extinguished Jackalope
@Maki Spirit Ablaze Chest dropped by Extinguished Jackalope
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
@McMod

Was a Painted Centaur in the pack? Someone else mentioned that Extinguished Jackalope drops Infernal Fur Chest.
@McMod

Was a Painted Centaur in the pack? Someone else mentioned that Extinguished Jackalope drops Infernal Fur Chest.
@ninetozero - I know your pain. Took me an hour 17 to find even one chest.
@ninetozero - I know your pain. Took me an hour 17 to find even one chest.
psd5o6h.jpg
@Maki nope, it was only ext. jackalopes! guess those little fellas carry a ***** ton of stuff around
@Maki nope, it was only ext. jackalopes! guess those little fellas carry a ***** ton of stuff around
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
@Maki - I just got Furnace Queen chest in the Mire. I messed up though and didn't record who dropped it. :/ I think it was probably Sickle Kamaitachi but might also have been Shellion. Definitely not the other two. I'll be back when I figure out which, sorry!
@Maki - I just got Furnace Queen chest in the Mire. I messed up though and didn't record who dropped it. :/ I think it was probably Sickle Kamaitachi but might also have been Shellion. Definitely not the other two. I'll be back when I figure out which, sorry!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
i just got an infernal fur chest in scorched forest! i believe it was dropped by an extinguished jackalope, but i'm not 100% sure...
i just got an infernal fur chest in scorched forest! i believe it was dropped by an extinguished jackalope, but i'm not 100% sure...
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 654 655