Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2015
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47 48
THOSE SKINS ARE DOPE!!!!!
THOSE SKINS ARE DOPE!!!!!
pLOjGxv.png
Nice!!! I love it!
Nice!!! I love it!
@Dragoness

Thank you very much :)

Yes it is, and I've been addicted to Flight Rising ever since I joined. I am still trying to catch up with things but it's going good so far :)

If you have any suggestion on how to earn treasure fast please send me a mail :) I'm trying to get those eliminates and ambushes but they are waaaay to expensive, or I just don't know a good way to earn treasure :D

@Dragoness

Thank you very much :)

Yes it is, and I've been addicted to Flight Rising ever since I joined. I am still trying to catch up with things but it's going good so far :)

If you have any suggestion on how to earn treasure fast please send me a mail :) I'm trying to get those eliminates and ambushes but they are waaaay to expensive, or I just don't know a good way to earn treasure :D

holy moly the skins are so cool looking!!!
holy moly the skins are so cool looking!!!
I feel like with the Baldwin Exclusive skins they should be a bit different. I feel like with Baldwin, his stuff should be like a bonus.

What I mean by that is I really really liked the idea that you can now make currency using Baldwin with extra materials you might have. And that's awesome! But what makes the Baldwin currency good vs Baldwin skins being bad is that with the currency, there's other ways to get it for free.

You can get currency from Coliseum drops and from Scavenging, Digging, etc. And doing that is free. So adding it to Bladwin was just a bonus way of getting them! But with the skins and accents there's no other way of finding them or buying them so

I like the ideas of having another way to get skins and accents, but if you're going to have it be exclusive to Baldwin's, it shouldn't be that expensive. I know it's only made of orange and yellow materials but if you look at the Auction House, the prices have gone up from 1-2k a goo/sludge to 20-25k for them. I think it's shifting the economy too much.

If one accent costs 3 yellow goo, 3 orange goo, and ten gravel, the price for that skin is now roughly worth 120-150kt vs the skins in the Market Place that are worth only 35kt.

My suggestion is to either not make them exclusive to JUST Baldwin (Say, also add them to the Market Place?), or make them slightly cheaper.

My idea for a good cost change would be to have them be made of the holiday currency and something else that isn't as expensive (green materials? or maybe the shale/gravel and holiday currency), because you can get holiday currency and gravel and such for basically free by scavenging and such. This would make them still worth something (time, and currency going towards Baldwin instead of holiday items), but not to where it costs 120-150kt

tldr;
The skins and accents being exclusive to Baldwin is shifting the economy drastically and I think adding the skins and accents to Baldwin should have been just another way of getting skins instead of it being exclusive.

Sorry for this being so long, I felt like it was important to mention!
Have a great festival everyone!

Edit: pinging @Undel because I feel like this is really important as far as the FR economy goes. I understand if you think I'm wrong though o: I also understand if you're busy, I just wanted my post to at least be seen.
I feel like with the Baldwin Exclusive skins they should be a bit different. I feel like with Baldwin, his stuff should be like a bonus.

What I mean by that is I really really liked the idea that you can now make currency using Baldwin with extra materials you might have. And that's awesome! But what makes the Baldwin currency good vs Baldwin skins being bad is that with the currency, there's other ways to get it for free.

You can get currency from Coliseum drops and from Scavenging, Digging, etc. And doing that is free. So adding it to Bladwin was just a bonus way of getting them! But with the skins and accents there's no other way of finding them or buying them so

I like the ideas of having another way to get skins and accents, but if you're going to have it be exclusive to Baldwin's, it shouldn't be that expensive. I know it's only made of orange and yellow materials but if you look at the Auction House, the prices have gone up from 1-2k a goo/sludge to 20-25k for them. I think it's shifting the economy too much.

If one accent costs 3 yellow goo, 3 orange goo, and ten gravel, the price for that skin is now roughly worth 120-150kt vs the skins in the Market Place that are worth only 35kt.

My suggestion is to either not make them exclusive to JUST Baldwin (Say, also add them to the Market Place?), or make them slightly cheaper.

My idea for a good cost change would be to have them be made of the holiday currency and something else that isn't as expensive (green materials? or maybe the shale/gravel and holiday currency), because you can get holiday currency and gravel and such for basically free by scavenging and such. This would make them still worth something (time, and currency going towards Baldwin instead of holiday items), but not to where it costs 120-150kt

tldr;
The skins and accents being exclusive to Baldwin is shifting the economy drastically and I think adding the skins and accents to Baldwin should have been just another way of getting skins instead of it being exclusive.

Sorry for this being so long, I felt like it was important to mention!
Have a great festival everyone!

Edit: pinging @Undel because I feel like this is really important as far as the FR economy goes. I understand if you think I'm wrong though o: I also understand if you're busy, I just wanted my post to at least be seen.
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
Lava Eater is perfect for one of mine! Thankyou! >w<
Lava Eater is perfect for one of mine! Thankyou! >w<
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
How do you code the Skin: Wildfire into doing this ? The wrong skin shows up.
How do you code the Skin: Wildfire into doing this ? The wrong skin shows up.
LETS DO THIS
LETS DO THIS
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but the pet for the festival has a typo in its description. I'm pretty sure it's spelled "festival", not "fesetival" :) I'm probably posting this in completely the wrong place, but I am apparently being a completely lazy butt this morning.
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but the pet for the festival has a typo in its description. I'm pretty sure it's spelled "festival", not "fesetival" :) I'm probably posting this in completely the wrong place, but I am apparently being a completely lazy butt this morning.
Yay! And... OH NO IM MELTING! But anyway woohoo!
Yay! And... OH NO IM MELTING! But anyway woohoo!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47 48