Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Obi/Gold/Crimson
Yes, that's it. xD I have a need for a character-based dragon. I easily found a nice midnight/crimson/gold- but the obi/gold/crimson is proving much harder. D: I need a male with plague eyes- genes/breed unimportant. If you happen to have this magical dragon- please- get in touch with me. Otherwise, I'm looking for breeding pairs, or if I can borrow some dragons!

So a small ping list to request some help.

@panicrobot - Athena
@ConjunxEndura - Flamewar
@jazzy120102 - Aspen

@Septica - Melkor/Glaurung (since they're athena/flamewar parents.)

I can work out payments for anyone willing to stud dragons and/or host nests, I just. @-@ I need mah dragon. So thank you so much in advance for taking time to read this!
Yes, that's it. xD I have a need for a character-based dragon. I easily found a nice midnight/crimson/gold- but the obi/gold/crimson is proving much harder. D: I need a male with plague eyes- genes/breed unimportant. If you happen to have this magical dragon- please- get in touch with me. Otherwise, I'm looking for breeding pairs, or if I can borrow some dragons!

So a small ping list to request some help.

@panicrobot - Athena
@ConjunxEndura - Flamewar
@jazzy120102 - Aspen

@Septica - Melkor/Glaurung (since they're athena/flamewar parents.)

I can work out payments for anyone willing to stud dragons and/or host nests, I just. @-@ I need mah dragon. So thank you so much in advance for taking time to read this!
@Appellosine

I'm willing to lend Flamewar! Just let me know when!
@Appellosine

I'm willing to lend Flamewar! Just let me know when!
ipd4WkU.jpg
@appellosine I can lend you Athena! let me know when you need her!

edit: well hey there @ConjunxEndura, I didn't realize your Flamewar and my Athena were siblings! you answered first, you get first dibs
@appellosine I can lend you Athena! let me know when you need her!

edit: well hey there @ConjunxEndura, I didn't realize your Flamewar and my Athena were siblings! you answered first, you get first dibs
7856693p.png
Clan Juniper
Lux || 27
aro/ace/agender
3 hours ahead

i collect toads
and frogs!

tumblr_pt9g80mand1u63o7to3_r1_100.png
Extra pings for people with obi/gold/tomato since it's one off. ; w; Sorry for the pings, but thank you for your consideration.

@HeilHydra - Snapper boy #12966116
@Oreobot - Diego
Extra pings for people with obi/gold/tomato since it's one off. ; w; Sorry for the pings, but thank you for your consideration.

@HeilHydra - Snapper boy #12966116
@Oreobot - Diego
Sorry, but Diego is already a character dragon that I don't really want to have make any babies or give away. I hope you find what you're looking for, though!
Sorry, but Diego is already a character dragon that I don't really want to have make any babies or give away. I hope you find what you're looking for, though!
@Appellosine

I can lend you Aspen just let me know when you need him
@Appellosine

I can lend you Aspen just let me know when you need him
@ConjunxEndura
@jazzy120102

Aaaaa- thank you both so much! I will be having @BearBjorn host the nest, so if you both don't mind sending your babies to him as soon as you get a moment, that would be amazing! (Or to me, and I'll send to him. Whatever floats your boats.)
@ConjunxEndura
@jazzy120102

Aaaaa- thank you both so much! I will be having @BearBjorn host the nest, so if you both don't mind sending your babies to him as soon as you get a moment, that would be amazing! (Or to me, and I'll send to him. Whatever floats your boats.)
@BearBjorn

Oh! Thank you! :D
@BearBjorn

Oh! Thank you! :D
@BearBjorn

Sorry, I just woke up and I was super confused to who was wanting my Flamewar xD Let me just take everything off for you so she can be taken.
@BearBjorn

Sorry, I just woke up and I was super confused to who was wanting my Flamewar xD Let me just take everything off for you so she can be taken.
ipd4WkU.jpg
@Appellosine

I am willing to help you get Obs/Gold/Crim.
Also, I didn't get your PING!! I wonder why... D8

And I also have a pure crimson tertiary male, if you will have the RIGHT female for him. Related to Flamewar (grandfather).
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2746387
@Appellosine

I am willing to help you get Obs/Gold/Crim.
Also, I didn't get your PING!! I wonder why... D8

And I also have a pure crimson tertiary male, if you will have the RIGHT female for him. Related to Flamewar (grandfather).
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2746387
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png