Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair and Gathering Expansions!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53 54
LOOK AT THOSE CUTE BUNNIES AHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE FOOD
LOOK AT THOSE CUTE BUNNIES AHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE FOOD
[quote name="11th" date=2015-08-22 09:56:17] A casual player won't necessarily have the means to make loads of treasure at once, and other options offer very little payout, i.e. familiar bonding, fairgrounds, achievements. I also only sold one hatchling this week, and I have friends that haven't sold any recently. Making treasure is becoming increasingly hard. [/quote] I agree 100%. Still, these are some nice updates.
11th wrote on 2015-08-22:
A casual player won't necessarily have the means to make loads of treasure at once, and other options offer very little payout, i.e. familiar bonding, fairgrounds, achievements. I also only sold one hatchling this week, and I have friends that haven't sold any recently. Making treasure is becoming increasingly hard.
I agree 100%. Still, these are some nice updates.
F*** yeah! more lair space! ... *rub hands together* Muehmuehmueh !
F*** yeah! more lair space! ... *rub hands together* Muehmuehmueh !

art_shop_by_sandragon-dbas50p.jpg
@mithrel Thank you for the explanation!
@mithrel Thank you for the explanation!
EVERYTHING ON THIS

also now I get to begin hoarding spoiled landscapes :P
EVERYTHING ON THIS

also now I get to begin hoarding spoiled landscapes :P
OAgM9ob.png
L A I R U P G R A D E
L A I R U P G R A D E
N4h8OZz.gif
That Chimera accent is great!
That Chimera accent is great!
As a prairie boy the Jackalopes are kind of a kick in the nads :') I understand artistic liberty but ow lol I grew up with taxidermy jackalopes everywhere and they're always depicted with pronghorn antelope horns, since that's kind of America's only native antelope species.

Basically I'm a big butthurt baby but I'm still gonna collect them lol
As a prairie boy the Jackalopes are kind of a kick in the nads :') I understand artistic liberty but ow lol I grew up with taxidermy jackalopes everywhere and they're always depicted with pronghorn antelope horns, since that's kind of America's only native antelope species.

Basically I'm a big butthurt baby but I'm still gonna collect them lol
I'm so excited!! What an amazing update!!!!
I'm so excited!! What an amazing update!!!!
654.png 253.png 197.png 158.png 715.png 448.png
Has anyone bought the lair expansion yet?
Has anyone bought the lair expansion yet?
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53 54