Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Account Question
So tomorrow is a small opening for new members to join, but my cousin has to go to school at the time registrations start... I asked him if he wanted me to create a account for him, and he said yes. I'm just checking if this is allowed.

He will be able to change the password and email after I provide the account information to him, I am afraid to get banned for multiple accounts.
So tomorrow is a small opening for new members to join, but my cousin has to go to school at the time registrations start... I asked him if he wanted me to create a account for him, and he said yes. I'm just checking if this is allowed.

He will be able to change the password and email after I provide the account information to him, I am afraid to get banned for multiple accounts.
tXKbExw.png
Proud member of the Ice Flight.
Sharing your account information at all is against the rules, so it would also be against the rules for you to create an account for him. This would still count as you creating another account even if you didn't use it, which staff has expressly said is against the rules. It would be best for him and safer for you both to wait for the next window. [quote]Members may not share accounts. This includes sharing account details with any other member.[/quote]
Sharing your account information at all is against the rules, so it would also be against the rules for you to create an account for him. This would still count as you creating another account even if you didn't use it, which staff has expressly said is against the rules.

It would be best for him and safer for you both to wait for the next window.

Quote:
Members may not share accounts. This includes sharing account details with any other member.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
@abstracthusky

We would like to ask that people not do this. As nice as the sentiment is, it is still a form of account sharing, and we do not want anyone falling under that violation (despite the intentions).

Let your friend know that Flight Rising is not going to always be in a closed-with-registration-windows state. This is just the first step in us opening registration fully again, and they will have plenty of more opportunities ahead of them to join. :)

Thank you!
@abstracthusky

We would like to ask that people not do this. As nice as the sentiment is, it is still a form of account sharing, and we do not want anyone falling under that violation (despite the intentions).

Let your friend know that Flight Rising is not going to always be in a closed-with-registration-windows state. This is just the first step in us opening registration fully again, and they will have plenty of more opportunities ahead of them to join. :)

Thank you!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@EisenDragoon @Xhaztol
Okay, thank you! I will skype him now.
@EisenDragoon @Xhaztol
Okay, thank you! I will skype him now.
tXKbExw.png
Proud member of the Ice Flight.
I'm glad someone asked this question, I've heard friends talking about doing the same so now I can tell them not too and keep them from getting into trouble. x3
I'm glad someone asked this question, I've heard friends talking about doing the same so now I can tell them not too and keep them from getting into trouble. x3