Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hunting parties closed w/jennysir
1 2 3
@jennysir

She blinked at the sudden change of subject. she giggled and rose." yeah sure." she said. flapping her wings as she headed out of the cave. she spread her wings and then flew into the air. Flying at a decent pace so piper could keep up, since she was extremely agile.
@jennysir

She blinked at the sudden change of subject. she giggled and rose." yeah sure." she said. flapping her wings as she headed out of the cave. she spread her wings and then flew into the air. Flying at a decent pace so piper could keep up, since she was extremely agile.
Txy1O4j.png
@natamoon123

Piper spread her wings. She took off after kira. She zoomed past and went under and over kira. "you wanna get somewhere or are you going to keep flying at a grandma's pace?" teased piper. "i used to compete you know." "i did stunts." she said. She went straight towards the ground and at the last minute, she came back up. "you are probably more flexible, so you would be in the agility contest." "screw that. Lets go!" She sped up and yelled behind her. "are you coming or what?"
@natamoon123

Piper spread her wings. She took off after kira. She zoomed past and went under and over kira. "you wanna get somewhere or are you going to keep flying at a grandma's pace?" teased piper. "i used to compete you know." "i did stunts." she said. She went straight towards the ground and at the last minute, she came back up. "you are probably more flexible, so you would be in the agility contest." "screw that. Lets go!" She sped up and yelled behind her. "are you coming or what?"
nMFIkFl.jpeg
@Jennysir

Kira looked to piper speeding about. She smiled and swiftly sped up. Due to her size,she was able to zoom past with such speed wind followed after she had left the vicinity. She loved flying. More than hunting even,and flew in beautiful tricks and spirals. The sky was her domain and she co.quered it" are you gonna keep up or what?"she playfully yelled
@Jennysir

Kira looked to piper speeding about. She smiled and swiftly sped up. Due to her size,she was able to zoom past with such speed wind followed after she had left the vicinity. She loved flying. More than hunting even,and flew in beautiful tricks and spirals. The sky was her domain and she co.quered it" are you gonna keep up or what?"she playfully yelled
Txy1O4j.png
@natamoon123

"Uh DUH!" said piper. She sped up and looked at kira. She looked upwards. "LOOKOUT!" she yeled, and pushed kira out of the way of a flying creature. "look." she pointed to the thing that dove after her. "i dont know what the heck those things are... but they look pretty angry. And fast." She grabbed kira by the arm and sped through the clouds, the creatures in hot pursuit. They were catching up. One snapped at piper, and she clawed at it. it bit her arm, and she was sent spiraling down below. At the last minute, she went upwards, the creature smacking the ground facefirst. "Go go go!!" she yelled from below.
@natamoon123

"Uh DUH!" said piper. She sped up and looked at kira. She looked upwards. "LOOKOUT!" she yeled, and pushed kira out of the way of a flying creature. "look." she pointed to the thing that dove after her. "i dont know what the heck those things are... but they look pretty angry. And fast." She grabbed kira by the arm and sped through the clouds, the creatures in hot pursuit. They were catching up. One snapped at piper, and she clawed at it. it bit her arm, and she was sent spiraling down below. At the last minute, she went upwards, the creature smacking the ground facefirst. "Go go go!!" she yelled from below.
nMFIkFl.jpeg
@jennysir

Kira blinked when the flying creature suddenly sped past them. she gasped then quickly flew. she was being chased and did intricate movements to confuse and dodge them. her long body allowing her to move like a torpedo. she growled and turned. quickly smacking them with her tail before flying after piper" piper!! lets go!"
@jennysir

Kira blinked when the flying creature suddenly sped past them. she gasped then quickly flew. she was being chased and did intricate movements to confuse and dodge them. her long body allowing her to move like a torpedo. she growled and turned. quickly smacking them with her tail before flying after piper" piper!! lets go!"
Txy1O4j.png
@natamoon123

Piper went as fast as she could. After all, she was running for her life. Seeing that kira was following her, she quickly motioned to land below a tall tree. "that will throw them off." thought piper. Piper quickly dove towards the trees and landed headfirst into the ground. She looked upwards, seeing there were no creatures following her. She worried about kira. "she is fast and strong. She got my signal. She will be alright." piper told herself. Out of curiosity she climbed to the top of the tree to make sure that kira was safe.
@natamoon123

Piper went as fast as she could. After all, she was running for her life. Seeing that kira was following her, she quickly motioned to land below a tall tree. "that will throw them off." thought piper. Piper quickly dove towards the trees and landed headfirst into the ground. She looked upwards, seeing there were no creatures following her. She worried about kira. "she is fast and strong. She got my signal. She will be alright." piper told herself. Out of curiosity she climbed to the top of the tree to make sure that kira was safe.
nMFIkFl.jpeg
1 2 3