Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, hello.
I'm so bad at introductions but I suppose I should try anyways.

Hello! Name's Mantis, but feel free to call me whatever else you'd like. I am pretty sure I have been here before, but I hardly remember anything. That said, I am still fairly new to Flight Rising and tips / advice would definitely be appreciated.

I know I'll have fun spending a bit of my time here. See you around. -Lame introduction over.-
I'm so bad at introductions but I suppose I should try anyways.

Hello! Name's Mantis, but feel free to call me whatever else you'd like. I am pretty sure I have been here before, but I hardly remember anything. That said, I am still fairly new to Flight Rising and tips / advice would definitely be appreciated.

I know I'll have fun spending a bit of my time here. See you around. -Lame introduction over.-
Hi there, welcome! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask, well, any of us. We're a very helpful community. A good habit to get into, though, is to gather more food than you actually need to feed all your dragons. This builds up a store of food and puts you in less danger of running out.
Some other (admittedly, quite basic) advice is to make sure to visit the Trading Post every so often. Swipp's Swap Stand, Crim's Collection Cart, and Baldwin's Bubbling Brew are stands you can go back to every so often, but Tomo's Trivia Tablet and Pinkerton's Plundered Pile can only be done once each day.
Hi there, welcome! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask, well, any of us. We're a very helpful community. A good habit to get into, though, is to gather more food than you actually need to feed all your dragons. This builds up a store of food and puts you in less danger of running out.
Some other (admittedly, quite basic) advice is to make sure to visit the Trading Post every so often. Swipp's Swap Stand, Crim's Collection Cart, and Baldwin's Bubbling Brew are stands you can go back to every so often, but Tomo's Trivia Tablet and Pinkerton's Plundered Pile can only be done once each day.
8 hours +
Z4dyNpM.png LDICVbr.gif
Hello! Thank you for the advice! I'll be sure to keep all of that in mind.
Hello! Thank you for the advice! I'll be sure to keep all of that in mind.