Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DRAWING] FF Dom Raffle -Round 13 pg.210
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 210 211
@JovaniSkye lmao
Until next time! -starts building next army of dragons-
@JovaniSkye lmao
Until next time! -starts building next army of dragons-
8wF4Uc8.png
I'M SORRY GUYS, I have to leave work ;_; I should be back around 6pm EST which is, uh... 15:00 FR I believe. If you want to line them up, go for it, I'll be as quick as I can!
I'M SORRY GUYS, I have to leave work ;_; I should be back around 6pm EST which is, uh... 15:00 FR I believe. If you want to line them up, go for it, I'll be as quick as I can!
@JovaniSkye I have three lvl8 dragons I'll be sending CRs for you soon. :3 More will be coming your way.
@JovaniSkye I have three lvl8 dragons I'll be sending CRs for you soon. :3 More will be coming your way.
ElFi6Vj.pngVovN7TT.gif3yxkewT.png I am on FR time currently.
@Phaedra

hey there seems like an amazing raffle you're running if you don't mind my saying so! (will be sending money for tickets!) but i gotta say i was looking through the prize lists and noticed Sunchaser Jewellery which i don't see listed here, i was just thinking that advertising that you have such a valuable item would really boost the buzz on your raffle and really get peeps hyped and really draw in a butt load of people :D
@Phaedra

hey there seems like an amazing raffle you're running if you don't mind my saying so! (will be sending money for tickets!) but i gotta say i was looking through the prize lists and noticed Sunchaser Jewellery which i don't see listed here, i was just thinking that advertising that you have such a valuable item would really boost the buzz on your raffle and really get peeps hyped and really draw in a butt load of people :D
@JovaniSkye,

I sent you three, all with bonuses.
@JovaniSkye,

I sent you three, all with bonuses.
HEveOVO.png
Online again for a little while :)
Online again for a little while :)
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
@Loulybob

Canceled a few CRs since you're not online and sent them to rubyredtan. I hope that doesn't cause any confusion for you. =)
@Loulybob

Canceled a few CRs since you're not online and sent them to rubyredtan. I hope that doesn't cause any confusion for you. =)
8NAp29F.png
@rubyredtan
I'll be sending you a decent amount (many of them bonuses, particularly color bonuses)!
@rubyredtan
I'll be sending you a decent amount (many of them bonuses, particularly color bonuses)!
@rubyredtan

Yo. Keep up the good work.

You guys have been doing great

(also I'm sending dragons, so get ready for them)
@rubyredtan

Yo. Keep up the good work.

You guys have been doing great

(also I'm sending dragons, so get ready for them)
I'M HERE FOR LIKE AN HOUR!
I'M HERE FOR LIKE AN HOUR!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 210 211