Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 375 376 377 378 379 ... 1399 1400
pistachio is the PERFECT wintery green oh my deities i need it
pistachio is the PERFECT wintery green oh my deities i need it
@Libi This is just the preview post. There doesn't seem to be an official release date for the expanded colour wheel yet, since they're still working on converting the breed templates to the new system plus Iridescent is going to have to be hand-drawn for all of the new colours.
@Libi This is just the preview post. There doesn't seem to be an official release date for the expanded colour wheel yet, since they're still working on converting the breed templates to the new system plus Iridescent is going to have to be hand-drawn for all of the new colours.
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
Omg.
I love Cherry.
This is even better than Crimson.
Omg.
I love Cherry.
This is even better than Crimson.
xxx E V Oxfr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.pngxx[German • FR+9]

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
I personally think pistachio should be called spearmint, but etiher way it's a very cute soft color and I love it!
I personally think pistachio should be called spearmint, but etiher way it's a very cute soft color and I love it!
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
pistacchio is really white tho for a pistacchio ? i find it quite funny. But i REALLY like the color, and nearly all the new ones - (a few i don't care much about because not my aesthetic, but all the others one i'm super excited about !! :D
pistacchio is really white tho for a pistacchio ? i find it quite funny. But i REALLY like the color, and nearly all the new ones - (a few i don't care much about because not my aesthetic, but all the others one i'm super excited about !! :D
ZNhRsiG.png
Pistachio is really nice~
Reminds me of some yummy ice cream.

Pistachio is really nice~
Reminds me of some yummy ice cream.

i need 20 dragons with pistachio RIGHT NOW
i need 20 dragons with pistachio RIGHT NOW
SOooSub.pngLQJnzWT.pngDt9vOha.pngSOooSub.png
Exciting!
Exciting!
7ht7.jpg
Pistachio glows!