Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | what do i do with baby dragons &....
what is the purpose of "dragonmade material" and "trinkets? are they purely meant to be sold or is there another purpose for them? as for baby dragons, do i just wait until they can breed so i can breed crazier colors out of them? or do i exalt them?
sorry thts a lotta questions U_U
what is the purpose of "dragonmade material" and "trinkets? are they purely meant to be sold or is there another purpose for them? as for baby dragons, do i just wait until they can breed so i can breed crazier colors out of them? or do i exalt them?
sorry thts a lotta questions U_U
11mb0j6.gif
@LadyFred

You can sometimes trade items in the Trading post: Crim gives you money for items every hour, and Swipp will trade you items for materials or trinkets. You can also melt items, food and trinket in Baldwin's, and make new items. There are all found in the trading post.

As for babies, yes, you need to wait them to grow up before you can breed them. They have a breeding cooldown and you can see it in your lair, when you hover over the egg symbol (or crossed out egg symbol, if the dragon is on a cooldown), and it will show if the dragon is ready to breed.

You can also sell your babies in the auction house, if you don't want to just exalt them.
@LadyFred

You can sometimes trade items in the Trading post: Crim gives you money for items every hour, and Swipp will trade you items for materials or trinkets. You can also melt items, food and trinket in Baldwin's, and make new items. There are all found in the trading post.

As for babies, yes, you need to wait them to grow up before you can breed them. They have a breeding cooldown and you can see it in your lair, when you hover over the egg symbol (or crossed out egg symbol, if the dragon is on a cooldown), and it will show if the dragon is ready to breed.

You can also sell your babies in the auction house, if you don't want to just exalt them.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
thank u!! @usualuniqueness
thank u!! @usualuniqueness
11mb0j6.gif