Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | || Hawk & Harrier Hatchery ||
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 383 384
giveaway woot woot!
giveaway woot woot!
Yoo this sounds like an awesome giveaway!!

You're super generous. <3 Congrats on reaching this milestone; your pairs are beautiful and I've been quietly stalking your dragons through the pinglist. x) I'm sorry I don't buy often; lair space and saving up and all that. But I always love the babies you show us.
Yoo this sounds like an awesome giveaway!!

You're super generous. <3 Congrats on reaching this milestone; your pairs are beautiful and I've been quietly stalking your dragons through the pinglist. x) I'm sorry I don't buy often; lair space and saving up and all that. But I always love the babies you show us.
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
Congrats on 100 pages! 0: Shows how awesome your breeding pairs haha, thanks for this giveaway!
Congrats on 100 pages! 0: Shows how awesome your breeding pairs haha, thanks for this giveaway!
Hell yeah for giveaways! :3
Hell yeah for giveaways! :3
zBGTlF0.gif7flIfzi.gif
Only two spots left! [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/21fdd8527c442950083a1821cb188259/tumblr_mh64skludP1rhpqdyo1_500.gif[/img]
Only two spots left!

tumblr_mh64skludP1rhpqdyo1_500.gif
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie Sweet i wouldnt mind snagging a bab from this give away ;v;

Umm, do the piebalds count? To be honest i've been wanting one of them and those little wild claw babs of yours so i could make a pairing for a friend of blacks and whites ;v;
@KatieOurMatie Sweet i wouldnt mind snagging a bab from this give away ;v;

Umm, do the piebalds count? To be honest i've been wanting one of them and those little wild claw babs of yours so i could make a pairing for a friend of blacks and whites ;v;
cuLhd.gifbhdvo.gifToraK.gifY9EfH.gifC43Bi.gifH66vX.gifXQ13D.gifeRKk0.gifVCRKa.gifTa6V7.giffH02H.gif
horror_s_art_shop_support_graphic_1_by_dysfunctional_h0rr0r-d96mdc6.gif
@H0RR0R Yep! Any hatchling from any pair! c:
@H0RR0R Yep! Any hatchling from any pair! c:
sig2.png
ONE SPOT LEFT.
ONE SPOT LEFT.
sig2.png
aaaa i'd love to be in the giveaway ;u; i wonder if i'll make it....
aaaa i'd love to be in the giveaway ;u; i wonder if i'll make it....
xvKuWGq.png

I lost already pretty sure but I'd like to enter
I lost already pretty sure but I'd like to enter
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 383 384