Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Nature Dominance Discounts for All!
1 2 3 4 5
@aphreal
Could you grab me a Paint and Piebald scroll?
@aphreal
Could you grab me a Paint and Piebald scroll?
I4hbsrM.png
@SmirkingWolf I should be able to, yep :) The pair comes to 340k even. Send over the treasure, and I'll hunt them down.
@SmirkingWolf I should be able to, yep :) The pair comes to 340k even. Send over the treasure, and I'll hunt them down.
@aphreal
Fantastic! Sending now :)
@aphreal
Fantastic! Sending now :)
I4hbsrM.png
@Aphreal
Could I place an order for a ridge scroll? Will send funds when I hear back
@Aphreal
Could I place an order for a ridge scroll? Will send funds when I hear back
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus Yep, should be good. That's 212,500.

The MP just did it's 2-hour wipe, so I'll be catching things as soon as they restock.
@Ickyrus Yep, should be good. That's 212,500.

The MP just did it's 2-hour wipe, so I'll be catching things as soon as they restock.
@Aphreal
No probs, I just noticed that xP Thanks for the service!
@Aphreal
No probs, I just noticed that xP Thanks for the service!
Forum_Banner.png
Stalking the MP to fill a couple of orders but definitely online and willing to take more! :)
Stalking the MP to fill a couple of orders but definitely online and willing to take more! :)
@aphreal

May I please purchase two tinctures of dissolution? I've put of tincturing two off my dragons for far too long.
@aphreal

May I please purchase two tinctures of dissolution? I've put of tincturing two off my dragons for far too long.
@Knuckle Sure can :) That will be 51k for the pair of them. Send the treasure, and I'll snag them as soon as I can.
@Knuckle Sure can :) That will be 51k for the pair of them. Send the treasure, and I'll snag them as soon as I can.
@aphreal Could you possibly snag me a Ripple and an Underbelly when you get a chance?
@aphreal Could you possibly snag me a Ripple and an Underbelly when you get a chance?
1 2 3 4 5