Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Color Expansion = Space Expansion?
1 2 3 4 5
Support. I would like to see a actual steady incline of cost when it comes to expansion because it's still a bit too much.
Support. I would like to see a actual steady incline of cost when it comes to expansion because it's still a bit too much.
2qkpb88.jpg
I'll always support more space, and the color expansion is the perfect time to add some.
I'll always support more space, and the color expansion is the perfect time to add some.
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog! - On hold
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
Support. Especially with the possibilities of new genes to come, or even new breeds. This game has been around for only about three years, so it's a possibility.
Support. Especially with the possibilities of new genes to come, or even new breeds. This game has been around for only about three years, so it's a possibility.
3 hours ahead of FR time
Support.
Support.
snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gifje1KGwo.pngsnowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif
Support. So much. Also support a drop in prices because frankly higher level lair expansions are ridiculous at the moment. It's only 5 more spaces, I shouldn't need to sell a light sprite :p
Support. So much. Also support a drop in prices because frankly higher level lair expansions are ridiculous at the moment. It's only 5 more spaces, I shouldn't need to sell a light sprite :p
Yessssss support. As one with but a mighty lair, and without any new-color plans unless they add pepperoni and cheese, this wouldn't be a problem, but people with ancient lairs run into a problem:

Exalt/sell or don't get the new colors.

And besides, that's more space for me when I get up there as well so yes! :D
Yessssss support. As one with but a mighty lair, and without any new-color plans unless they add pepperoni and cheese, this wouldn't be a problem, but people with ancient lairs run into a problem:

Exalt/sell or don't get the new colors.

And besides, that's more space for me when I get up there as well so yes! :D
So much support!

I don't want to have to get rid of half my lair to enjoy the new colour wheel expansion.

As for server space/cost...idk since they said they're wiping old alerts because they're slowing things down. Additional lair space has got to strain the servers more than that but, like people have said, nowhere near as much as all the reg windows.
So much support!

I don't want to have to get rid of half my lair to enjoy the new colour wheel expansion.

As for server space/cost...idk since they said they're wiping old alerts because they're slowing things down. Additional lair space has got to strain the servers more than that but, like people have said, nowhere near as much as all the reg windows.
I worry a gem expansion would be getting kinda close to the whole "pay to win" mechanic I hate... you can always sell gems to players for treasure and use that to upgrade your lairs without having the admins set a gem price (which has far-reaching implications in the economy and should probably be avoided.)
I worry a gem expansion would be getting kinda close to the whole "pay to win" mechanic I hate... you can always sell gems to players for treasure and use that to upgrade your lairs without having the admins set a gem price (which has far-reaching implications in the economy and should probably be avoided.)
Support

I'm already having trouble trying to collect all the genes when I already reached the space limit. Now with the new colors coming in, I don't know if I can even get a dragon with the new colors. I also don't want to get rid of my permanent dragons. Would love the lair cap to increase.
Support

I'm already having trouble trying to collect all the genes when I already reached the space limit. Now with the new colors coming in, I don't know if I can even get a dragon with the new colors. I also don't want to get rid of my permanent dragons. Would love the lair cap to increase.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
I support this! I hope to fill my lair up with dragons at some point! :)
I support this! I hope to fill my lair up with dragons at some point! :)
1 2 3 4 5