1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54
@vigilia

She's yours if you want her!
@vigilia

She's yours if you want her!
332paxj.jpg
@mylilpazuzu alright, how much? o wo
@mylilpazuzu alright, how much? o wo
@mylilpazuzu I went investigating today and realised one of your specfreckcrackles (the female) would actually breed into my huge family

so I bought her and she's now a tundra

enjoy that 25k B)
@mylilpazuzu I went investigating today and realised one of your specfreckcrackles (the female) would actually breed into my huge family

so I bought her and she's now a tundra

enjoy that 25k B)
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
@sonne

I am so rich hallelujah :D

@Vigilia considering I usually do my common breeds for 25-30k, would50k seem reasonable for an imp?
@sonne

I am so rich hallelujah :D

@Vigilia considering I usually do my common breeds for 25-30k, would50k seem reasonable for an imp?
332paxj.jpg
@mylilpazuzu
Eeep- that's kinda steep for me at the moment. Not saying your price is unreasonable - I just haven't been playing games or making enough treasure for a while. = w=;
@mylilpazuzu
Eeep- that's kinda steep for me at the moment. Not saying your price is unreasonable - I just haven't been playing games or making enough treasure for a while. = w=;
@vigilia

Then make a CR offer for what you can afford. :) I'm not so concerned with the treasure as long as we're expanding our teal tomato agenda to be diverse and widespread.
@vigilia

Then make a CR offer for what you can afford. :) I'm not so concerned with the treasure as long as we're expanding our teal tomato agenda to be diverse and widespread.
332paxj.jpg
@mylilpazazu
o 3o You sure? I don't wanna low ball you... Especially if someone else is interested and would be able to pay more. Even if treasure isn't a big concern.
@mylilpazazu
o 3o You sure? I don't wanna low ball you... Especially if someone else is interested and would be able to pay more. Even if treasure isn't a big concern.
@vigilia @sonne

I think sonne was looking mostly for an unrelated female to breed change. Unless anyone else in this thread wants her, I've gotten no other inquiries.
@vigilia @sonne

I think sonne was looking mostly for an unrelated female to breed change. Unless anyone else in this thread wants her, I've gotten no other inquiries.
332paxj.jpg
@mylilpazuzu @vigilia yeah I need an unrelated female but they can be any breed since I'll be changing them to a snapper. Then I need two more males and I'm done. But since this one is an imp, it's like a breed you can't scroll so it's probably better with someone else.

I mean my noc and imp are RTB in just over a week again, but I have no idea if they'll actually give me baby imps this time. They'll be rip/cur/belly probably.
@mylilpazuzu @vigilia yeah I need an unrelated female but they can be any breed since I'll be changing them to a snapper. Then I need two more males and I'm done. But since this one is an imp, it's like a breed you can't scroll so it's probably better with someone else.

I mean my noc and imp are RTB in just over a week again, but I have no idea if they'll actually give me baby imps this time. They'll be rip/cur/belly probably.
lightning_banner.png
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
I have like 5 teal tomato eggs in my nests right now B)
I have like 5 teal tomato eggs in my nests right now B)
lightning_banner.png
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54