Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Light vs Nature 2
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 125 126
Congrats Nature! Considering how much Light was doing on this end, you guys really must've gone completely crazy. The fight was hard. Enjoy your victory!
Congrats Nature! Considering how much Light was doing on this end, you guys really must've gone completely crazy. The fight was hard. Enjoy your victory!
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
Good Job, fellow nature peeps. And thank you for the great competition, Light! You guys are awesome :)
Good Job, fellow nature peeps. And thank you for the great competition, Light! You guys are awesome :)
233223436&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Shining
[/url]
Thanks for a fun fight guys! It went down to the wire, and it was really a rush :D
Thanks for a fun fight guys! It went down to the wire, and it was really a rush :D
kIvALu.png
Congratulations Nature! This got really intense at the end (not that the rest of the week weren't).
Congratulations Nature! This got really intense at the end (not that the rest of the week weren't).
dR1OCbi.png
Nature forums are currently ERUPTING I don't think I've seen this much excitement ever.

Edit: Y'all scared us, Light. We were having a collective heart attack watching the countdown.
Nature forums are currently ERUPTING I don't think I've seen this much excitement ever.

Edit: Y'all scared us, Light. We were having a collective heart attack watching the countdown.
I have no idea what you guys just did at the end
Nature, what did you exalt to keep the lead? :D
Congratz, that was awesome!
I have no idea what you guys just did at the end
Nature, what did you exalt to keep the lead? :D
Congratz, that was awesome!
By the time I finish typing this, probably two new pages will have popped up but idec

OH MY GODDDDDDD.

I'm crying irl, jeebus.

Light, y'all were EXCELLENT opponents. Thanks guys.
By the time I finish typing this, probably two new pages will have popped up but idec

OH MY GODDDDDDD.

I'm crying irl, jeebus.

Light, y'all were EXCELLENT opponents. Thanks guys.
tumblr_inline_o3dilmkK3O1r3h1o8_540.png mlk7aif.pnglnAFce8.giftumblr_ntwzxj7Nls1r7cw6zo3_100.png
I wanted to be one of the first to say:

NATURE YOU ARE AMAZING!

I've been watching my flight and working alongside them this entire week. I can definitely say that this was PAST the level of intensity as Shadow vs. Light. We worked incredibly hard, we didn't pull punches. I am so wildly impressed with you guys!

I know it's hard for me and the rest of my flight mates to admit, but the honest truth is that you bested us this time. Congratulations, from the bottom of my heart! I have never been happier to come in second, you guys are true fighters and you deserve this!

To my fellow Acolights!

I know the loss stings. But you guys are amazing, and I adore you. This was an incredible effort and I could not be more proud. I know we're all going to feel down about it, but it will pass, I promise! I know how painful it was for all you Lannisters to part with your hard earned cash, but we'll be back to making money in no time <3

I wanted to be one of the first to say:

NATURE YOU ARE AMAZING!

I've been watching my flight and working alongside them this entire week. I can definitely say that this was PAST the level of intensity as Shadow vs. Light. We worked incredibly hard, we didn't pull punches. I am so wildly impressed with you guys!

I know it's hard for me and the rest of my flight mates to admit, but the honest truth is that you bested us this time. Congratulations, from the bottom of my heart! I have never been happier to come in second, you guys are true fighters and you deserve this!

To my fellow Acolights!

I know the loss stings. But you guys are amazing, and I adore you. This was an incredible effort and I could not be more proud. I know we're all going to feel down about it, but it will pass, I promise! I know how painful it was for all you Lannisters to part with your hard earned cash, but we'll be back to making money in no time <3

r1BGaBe.png
peep peep
@Parselmouth haha yeah (look at the ID)
@Parselmouth haha yeah (look at the ID)
Congratulations to the new dom powerhouse!

Seriously, Nature, so impressed right now. Great work!
Congratulations to the new dom powerhouse!

Seriously, Nature, so impressed right now. Great work!
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 125 126