Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]>FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 97 98
Could i please get the Storm Speckle/Coal Eye Spots/Brown Underbelly, Skydancer Male
Donated by SoulRepublic please? It would mean a lot to me as i just signed up on the 13th. Please and thank you!
Could i please get the Storm Speckle/Coal Eye Spots/Brown Underbelly, Skydancer Male
Donated by SoulRepublic please? It would mean a lot to me as i just signed up on the 13th. Please and thank you!
@genialWanderer Unfortunately that dragon is already adopted, would you like to chose another one from the Available list? ^^ The thread is a bit messy now, but i just did a cover up a few post ago, you can check the currently available dragons there :)
@genialWanderer Unfortunately that dragon is already adopted, would you like to chose another one from the Available list? ^^ The thread is a bit messy now, but i just did a cover up a few post ago, you can check the currently available dragons there :)
mp5vwzJ.png
2MUBTg5.png
Could i please get the Teal Speckle/Rust Freckle/Seafoam Underbelly Imperial Male
Donated by Johan instead then. It would mean a lot to me
Could i please get the Teal Speckle/Rust Freckle/Seafoam Underbelly Imperial Male
Donated by Johan instead then. It would mean a lot to me
@genialWanderer Sure, i'll pingJohan for you ^^
@Johan genialWanderer would like to adopt your Teal Speckle/Rust Freckle/Seafoam Underbelly Imperial Male ^^
@CosmicTea i just checked that the Teal Speckle/Rust Freckle/Seafoam Underbelly Imperial Male is with you. I'm not sure about his state, if you adopted, or holding him, but genialWanderer asked for him, is he still awailable?
@genialWanderer Sure, i'll pingJohan for you ^^
@Johan genialWanderer would like to adopt your Teal Speckle/Rust Freckle/Seafoam Underbelly Imperial Male ^^
@CosmicTea i just checked that the Teal Speckle/Rust Freckle/Seafoam Underbelly Imperial Male is with you. I'm not sure about his state, if you adopted, or holding him, but genialWanderer asked for him, is he still awailable?
mp5vwzJ.png
2MUBTg5.png
@Ashmore, is that Gembond Guardian female still available? If so, may I take her?
@Ashmore, is that Gembond Guardian female still available? If so, may I take her?
@EmeraldTempest Unfortunately not. I made a cover up for the currently available dragons in the previous page, would you like to chose any other? :)
@EmeraldTempest Unfortunately not. I made a cover up for the currently available dragons in the previous page, would you like to chose any other? :)
mp5vwzJ.png
2MUBTg5.png
@ashmore
Can I have the Blue Iridescent/Navy Shimmer/Sky Underbelly Fae?
@ashmore
Can I have the Blue Iridescent/Navy Shimmer/Sky Underbelly Fae?
NkZnOBN.gif
@Prawn Unfortunately it's already been adopted. I made a cover up for the currently available dragons in the previous page, would you like to chose any other? :)
@Prawn Unfortunately it's already been adopted. I made a cover up for the currently available dragons in the previous page, would you like to chose any other? :)
mp5vwzJ.png
2MUBTg5.png
@Hazriel
Gimme something random that might have a blueish color -edit
@Hazriel
Gimme something random that might have a blueish color -edit
NkZnOBN.gif
@Ashmore, can I claim the little white Guardian male Moonside Tourist donated?

EDIT: pinged the wrong person, sorry!

Double Edit: @Hazriel, there. All my bases covered. >///<
@Ashmore, can I claim the little white Guardian male Moonside Tourist donated?

EDIT: pinged the wrong person, sorry!

Double Edit: @Hazriel, there. All my bases covered. >///<
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 97 98