Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]>FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 97 98
@Prawn Well i have only this guy in my lair to offer, the rest of the available dragons are out with donators, so if you have any special request, check the list and i'll ping te donator ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15629825] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156299/15629825_350.png[/img] [/url] @EmeraldTempest Sure, I'll ping Moonside for you ^^ And don't worry, you didn't made a mistake, this thread is Ashmore's, i'm just helping out till she's out :3 @MoonsideTourist EmeraldTempest would like to adopt your Maize Iridescent/White Shimmer/White Underbelly Guardian Male ^^
@Prawn Well i have only this guy in my lair to offer, the rest of the available dragons are out with donators, so if you have any special request, check the list and i'll ping te donator ^^

15629825_350.png

@EmeraldTempest Sure, I'll ping Moonside for you ^^ And don't worry, you didn't made a mistake, this thread is Ashmore's, i'm just helping out till she's out :3
@MoonsideTourist EmeraldTempest would like to adopt your Maize Iridescent/White Shimmer/White Underbelly Guardian Male ^^

mp5vwzJ.png
2MUBTg5.png
@Hazriel, thank you! I pinged Prawn at first, because I got your usernames crossed, then edited it to ping Ashmore, then realized it wasn't Ashmore online now. Mobile can get confusing. -_-;
@Hazriel, thank you! I pinged Prawn at first, because I got your usernames crossed, then edited it to ping Ashmore, then realized it wasn't Ashmore online now. Mobile can get confusing. -_-;
@EmeraldTempest Np, i know the feeling, i'm finding multiple mistakes in my cover up too XD ( I blame the late time...it's 11pm here >.< )
@EmeraldTempest Np, i know the feeling, i'm finding multiple mistakes in my cover up too XD ( I blame the late time...it's 11pm here >.< )
mp5vwzJ.png
2MUBTg5.png
@Hazriel Yeah, I´m pretty fine with this! Hope my two Spirals will find a new home soon~
@Hazriel Yeah, I´m pretty fine with this! Hope my two Spirals will find a new home soon~
wepHvk7.png
@Rabou I hope too ^^ Speaking of this, @Prawn asked for a random dragon which isn't a moth ( i think she meant tundra with it?) so would you send her one of your spirals? ^^

Edit: updated the list ^^
@Rabou I hope too ^^ Speaking of this, @Prawn asked for a random dragon which isn't a moth ( i think she meant tundra with it?) so would you send her one of your spirals? ^^

Edit: updated the list ^^
mp5vwzJ.png
2MUBTg5.png
@Hazriel sure, I´ll set up a crossroads now

@Prawn hope you´re happy with what´s waiting for you in the crossroads :3

Edit: The Spiral Female is gone now
@Hazriel sure, I´ll set up a crossroads now

@Prawn hope you´re happy with what´s waiting for you in the crossroads :3

Edit: The Spiral Female is gone now
wepHvk7.png
@Hazriel
Oh alright, no problem!
And yeah the ones I wanted to giveaway actually got sold like an hour ago aha. I'll let you know if I get more to put up for giveaway :D
@Hazriel
Oh alright, no problem!
And yeah the ones I wanted to giveaway actually got sold like an hour ago aha. I'll let you know if I get more to put up for giveaway :D
@Ashmore may I have Virgil? Thanks!
@Ashmore may I have Virgil? Thanks!
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
@ashmore can I adopt lavender
@ashmore can I adopt lavender
@cryptoraptor may I have Virgil? Thanks!
@cryptoraptor may I have Virgil? Thanks!
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 97 98