Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Vault Clearout [OFFLINE]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19
@@Fadeela
would you be interested on trades of any kind?
I hope you have a lovely nice day!
@@Fadeela
would you be interested on trades of any kind?
I hope you have a lovely nice day!
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
How much for all 10 Magical Shards? Im willing to Buy them ^^ but as i check the AH i only see Hight stacks so NOT sure of the Price of one.

How much do you whant for them?
@Fadeela
How much for all 10 Magical Shards? Im willing to Buy them ^^ but as i check the AH i only see Hight stacks so NOT sure of the Price of one.

How much do you whant for them?
@Fadeela
yWTqcVr.png
@LilyScarlett I'm primarily interested in currency, as I'm using the profits from here to go to a payment plan i'm invested in, however feel free to offer an item, and I could very well be interested in it :) Was there anything in my stock that you are looking for?

@yonsisac I usually go for the same price or a little cheaper than the AH listings. Calculating the going price on the AH for the Shards is coming up to 4.4kt per shard or 7g.
Would you take them at 3.5k/5g a piece? (35,000t or 50g)?
@LilyScarlett I'm primarily interested in currency, as I'm using the profits from here to go to a payment plan i'm invested in, however feel free to offer an item, and I could very well be interested in it :) Was there anything in my stock that you are looking for?

@yonsisac I usually go for the same price or a little cheaper than the AH listings. Calculating the going price on the AH for the Shards is coming up to 4.4kt per shard or 7g.
Would you take them at 3.5k/5g a piece? (35,000t or 50g)?
Im willing to pay 35KT if that is ok! i would pay on gems but for me Gems are very limited and well stack them up,so will pay in tresure!
shoold i send the TR now?
@Fadeela
Im willing to pay 35KT if that is ok! i would pay on gems but for me Gems are very limited and well stack them up,so will pay in tresure!
shoold i send the TR now?
@Fadeela
yWTqcVr.png
@Fadeela
I mainly got my eyes on any of your festival apparel, specially the armband maybe.
I have some gem apparel, chests and skins and some badlwin? I don't really know what to offer since I'm not sure of what could interest you the most.
@Fadeela
I mainly got my eyes on any of your festival apparel, specially the armband maybe.
I have some gem apparel, chests and skins and some badlwin? I don't really know what to offer since I'm not sure of what could interest you the most.
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
@yonsisac that's perfect :) I understand how limited Gems can be - go ahead and send the Treasure now, It'll give me time to withdraw the currency from my Vault :)
@yonsisac that's perfect :) I understand how limited Gems can be - go ahead and send the Treasure now, It'll give me time to withdraw the currency from my Vault :)
@Fadeela
Great have done it!
yea XD Thanks really need those shards for starfall XD
@Fadeela
Great have done it!
yea XD Thanks really need those shards for starfall XD
yWTqcVr.png
@LilyScarlett thanks for letting me know :) the Whirlwind Armband is currently going for 940g or 630kt.
Because they're 2013 apparel, I'm more inclined to wanting a monetary exchange for the items, but I am definitely interested in Skins (particularly user-made) and certain Gem apparel, if you could tell me what you have on hand, I could let you know if anything catches my eye :)
@LilyScarlett thanks for letting me know :) the Whirlwind Armband is currently going for 940g or 630kt.
Because they're 2013 apparel, I'm more inclined to wanting a monetary exchange for the items, but I am definitely interested in Skins (particularly user-made) and certain Gem apparel, if you could tell me what you have on hand, I could let you know if anything catches my eye :)
@Fadeela
Corsair, pendants and almost all the musical apparel (vests, spats, caps and instruments) are what I have when it comes to the gem apparel, and as for skins I only have festival skins, but they are:
and also chests that include festival skins: and
@Fadeela
Corsair, pendants and almost all the musical apparel (vests, spats, caps and instruments) are what I have when it comes to the gem apparel, and as for skins I only have festival skins, but they are:
and also chests that include festival skins: and
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
@LilyScarlett thank you so much for the offers :)
I am sorry but I'll have to pass, I'm sadly not enough of a fan of the items/skins to trade for them, but I appreciate the offers and linking the skins :)
@LilyScarlett thank you so much for the offers :)
I am sorry but I'll have to pass, I'm sadly not enough of a fan of the items/skins to trade for them, but I appreciate the offers and linking the skins :)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19